Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** where at? Not that cold in Dayton
Suburbs of Akron, will be -1 tonight

E8A3E13A-E768-44D6-90F9-8D7E5A98DB18.jpg

Well if u from up north u used to the cold. Down south not so much. I don't particularly mind the temperature, its the fact its always so dark and gloomy that gets me. Dabo, Saban and Kirby all scrambling across Florida telling kids don't like Miami too much. They know whats up

The windchill is -18 or worse here in MN most days lately. Someone said field visited the high ranked TE from Minneapolis area yesterday. Will be quite the difference from that weather to south florida. I’m sure he will love the visit based on the weather alone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another top signal-caller expected to be walking around Coral Gables on Friday is 2024 Saline (Mich.) Top100 quarterback CJ Carr, who was named MVP of the All-American Bowl National Combine earlier this month. He is the grandson of former Michigan head coach Lloyd Carr and has an offer sheet that includes Notre Dame, Michigan State, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nebraska, and Indiana amongst others.

Other notable 2023 prospects expected in with the group includes Roseville (Mich.) cornerback Amare Snowden (Notre Dame, Iowa, Arkansas, Cincinnati, Penn State, Wisconsin, West Virginia offers), Walled Lakes (Mich.) Western quarterback Drew Viotto (Syracuse, Marshall, Central Michigan offers), Walled Lakes (Mich.) Western running back Darius Taylor (Boston College, Pitt, Louisville, Iowa, Syracuse, Vanderbilt offers), and Detriot (Mich.) Loyola athlete Braylon McDonald.

A notable 2024 expected in is Harper Woods (Mich.) athlete Jacob Oden, who claims early offers from Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State, Ole Miss, Maryland, Tennessee, and Pitt amongst others.

Anyone visiting from up north is young to fall in love. It's going to be below zero here tonight in Ohio
Agreed. I mean sure growing up there you kind of get used to it and it’s comfortable in a way, but there’s no doubt some kids will be like “wtf” especially with this extreme weather most of the country is seeing

Growing up in Michigan, and coming back for winter term classes at UM, there were numerous days I walked out of Mahoney and literally said the following thing, out loud, 'this is the most beautiful day I have ever seen'.
That’s South Florida for you. Especially Miami. It’s a really special place in numerous ways. I remember walking through Fairchild tropical garden in the gables in late February and telling myself this really is paradise here

Advertisement
Back