Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Why would anyone wants commits in January for a class that won’t actually sign until 11 months from now?

I know Mario is a recruiting God, but yall gotta relax man lol, getting verbals too early is counterproductive.
We have turned away multiple commitments so far this weekend from top guys and *that* is what excites the **** out of me, personally. It’s not that they didn’t want to commit, it’s we didn’t accept it. Sound familiar to anyone following Mario’s method?

Advertisement
I know if you come north on 27 and you make that first left after the Donald Duck factory, then drive to Northside Dr., don't hop out talkin' **** bout me. You might get fucced up lol...
Fam I'm a Jennings & Hampton, if you know about Lake Wales, you know about my kinfolk. I spent a lot of time all over Polk growing up so I know firsthand what kind of athleticism is up there. Easily the best I've seen through the rest of Florida and that's no slight to the other 63 counties. My cousins from Polk would spend time in Dade and hold their own. All in the middle of the Sub, the City, O.L. C.C., etc., making plays and talkin ****. The top-flight talent is elite and a lot yall mutha****as can play man. You gotta look hard for a pure bum in the 863...

U probably ran across my grandfather he right around the corner from the DD factory everybody know tiger off D street dont play no games... shoot we might of ran cross each other rns 😈

He’s a long rangy ATH, he plays QB, WR & Safety with very good WR style Ball skills.

He had a phenomenal year last season with 83tks 30PD’s 5INT’s & 3TFL’s, plus 24rec 258yds & 3TD’s on offense.

Blowing up with recent offers too...

Only drawback, he’s Derwin James cousin, so FSU has the early inside track on his recruitment.

However, Norvell might get fired at the end of this season, so we’ll see what happens lol.
El, I know you know that this is true by virtue of him being from Lake Wales. Derwin James' cousin or not. FSPoo is definitely the team of choice of the skreets in Lake Wales. I highly doubt Gervon Dexter is a **** if the Holes had their **** together...

Advertisement
El, I know you know that this is true by virtue of him being from Lake Wales. Derwin James' cousin or not. FSPoo is definitely the team of choice of the skreets in Lake Wales. I highly doubt Gervon Dexter is a **** if the Holes had their **** together...
Like Jeff Chaney from back in the day he was a bad man

DA901FE5-0F39-4099-BC25-2F101ACB4381.jpeg

Advertisement
We have turned away multiple commitments so far this weekend from top guys and *that* is what excites the **** out of me, personally. It’s not that they didn’t want to commit, it’s we didn’t accept it. Sound familiar to anyone following Mario’s method?

I'm not completely disagreeing, but I would want to know more about the rationale on a recruit-by-recruit basis. I'm not sure why we have a huge recruiting event with TOP guys, and then not accept commits. I'm not judging one way or the other, I just want to know more, and I'd prefer this not to be a "blanket policy".

I think Mario will get the job done, I just don't want any of these bluechips to think we are slow-playing them, which is a generic issue we have had in the past years under multiple coaches. I just want us to do things differently and better under Mario.

Advertisement
Like Jeff Chaney from back in the day he was a bad man
Thank you, a Lake Wales legend. I remember when he was in high school. A lot of people outside of Polk think the gaytes have a stranglehold on the county because of their unholy union with Lakeland High but the Semenholes are really #1 in Polk.

Advertisement
Thank you, a Lake Wales legend. I remember when he was in high school. A lot of people outside of Polk think the gaytes have a stranglehold on the county because of their unholy union with Lakeland High but the Semenholes are really #1 in Polk.
News to me. I drive around Polk City and Auburndale every now and then and all I see is Gator crap.

Advertisement
Back