Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lake Wales??? Take. I ain't seen the film and I don't need to. Especially if he from cross 27. DAWG.
He’s a long rangy ATH, he plays QB, WR & Safety with very good WR style Ball skills.

He had a phenomenal year last season with 83tks 30PD’s 5INT’s & 3TFL’s, plus 24rec 258yds & 3TD’s on offense.

Blowing up with recent offers too...

Only drawback, he’s Derwin James cousin, so FSU has the early inside track on his recruitment.

However, Norvell might get fired at the end of this season, so we’ll see what happens lol.

U should be banned just from letting bust & Burrow come out ur mouth in the same sentence! Big Pause! U on meth or sun? Den Trevor only played one year
Def not on Meth 🤣 0 Tds. 9 sacks. 1 pick. They won, which is most important, but his Wrs doing the work man.

Im predicting a Goff like career. We will see. Not exactly a bust, but not who you thought he was. System guy.

Advertisement
From Steve Wiltfong, 247 interview

MIRAMAR, Fla. - Detroit (Mich.) King five-star junior and state champion Dante Moore got it rolling on Saturday during pool play of the Battle 7v7 event held just outside Miami, making big-time throws, against terrific competition.

Prior to the event, Moore was able to check in on the Hurricanes Friday and sit down with new head coach Mario Cristobal.

“It was a phenomenal experience,” Moore said. “I got out there, Seen Coach Cristobal for the first time in person. It was a great visit overall, great photoshoot, great hospitality over there. It’s a great campus. I was there four years ago. It feels great to be back in the hot weather.”

Perhaps Moore will return for another look down the road. He holds over 30 offers and Miami has made an impression.

“Coach Cristobal man, him being from Miami, playing for Miami, he’s going to build a strong coaching staff and that coaching staff is going to know what they’re going to do and it might be a great fit because they’re going to build a great team.”

Moore is headed out to Oregon next weekend.
"he’s going to build a strong coaching staff..." How does he know 🤔🤔🤔.....

Advertisement
From Steve Wiltfong, 247 interview

MIRAMAR, Fla. - Detroit (Mich.) King five-star junior and state champion Dante Moore got it rolling on Saturday during pool play of the Battle 7v7 event held just outside Miami, making big-time throws, against terrific competition.

Prior to the event, Moore was able to check in on the Hurricanes Friday and sit down with new head coach Mario Cristobal.

“It was a phenomenal experience,” Moore said. “I got out there, Seen Coach Cristobal for the first time in person. It was a great visit overall, great photoshoot, great hospitality over there. It’s a great campus. I was there four years ago. It feels great to be back in the hot weather.”

Perhaps Moore will return for another look down the road. He holds over 30 offers and Miami has made an impression.

“Coach Cristobal man, him being from Miami, playing for Miami, he’s going to build a strong coaching staff and that coaching staff is going to know what they’re going to do and it might be a great fit because they’re going to build a great team.”

Moore is headed out to Oregon next weekend.
I’m going to hit up one of his games this year while in full cane gear.

Stfu about burrow already
Love that Ed still chief of staff
I’m sure Mario isn’t just keeping him until he hires his staff
I don’t think anyone really knew if ed was still gonna be involved or not in an official role

Air Caveman GIF

Advertisement
What you know bout cross 27 fam lol I been praying coaches would recruit Polk since I signed up not just Lakeland 😭😭😭😭
I know if you come north on 27 and you make that first left after the Donald Duck factory, then drive to Northside Dr., don't hop out talkin' **** bout me. You might get fucced up lol...
Fam I'm a Jennings & Hampton, if you know about Lake Wales, you know about my kinfolk. I spent a lot of time all over Polk growing up so I know firsthand what kind of athleticism is up there. Easily the best I've seen through the rest of Florida and that's no slight to the other 63 counties. My cousins from Polk would spend time in Dade and hold their own. All in the middle of the Sub, the City, O.L. C.C., etc., making plays and talkin ****. The top-flight talent is elite and a lot yall mutha****as can play man. You gotta look hard for a pure bum in the 863...

I’m not knocking anyone on here. But we’ve now called both a RB and a QB generational in the same High School Junior class at this one and event. Seems improbable.

Maybe we’re just not used to seeing true 5 star talent at Miami any more? And now that they’re showing up again we’re hyping them up a little too much?

Just stack chips and the generational guys are going to emerge.

I dnt need 2023, 2024, or 2025 commits, that **** is an eternity away. But you plant the seeds and harvest later. Idc wat anyone saids having that much talent on campus will have results later.

Idk about you guys but I have a feeling Miami is on the verge of shaking up the college football world.

Miami and USC to a lesser extent is about to have ALOT more haters.

Advertisement
Back