Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

It was the evals or something. Yearby was Coley’s guy I think. Cook didn’t want to play with Yearby. The HC was Alf so….

I think we were also of the belief that we could get both. There were a couple of interviews where they were asked about playing in the same backfield (both HS and college) and they both acted as if they liked each other and could get along as teammates. But, yes, I think Cook wasn't interested in being in the same backfield in college.

Advertisement
No you're not!
Iron Man Reaction GIF

Advertisement
It was the evals or something. Yearby was Coley’s guy I think. Cook didn’t want to play with Yearby. The HC was Alf so….

Cook wasn't coming to Miami. We were lucky Coley brought in Yearby with him. And I wasn't a Yearby or a Coley fan. It was THAT bad prior to Coley getting here. Golden's recruiting was just in shambles.

Advertisement
Cook wasn't coming to Miami. We were lucky Coley brought in Yearby with him. And I wasn't a Yearby or a Coley fan. It was THAT bad prior to Coley getting here. Golden's recruiting was just in shambles.
I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying.

Advertisement
Wasn't talking about 2022.

If you have 40 kids 2023 on campus, and say some if kids although good players aren't the very top of board, you may want to wait on taking a commit. It's still early for 2023 is my point.

No, you take all 40 commits and you suffer through 15 decommits.

Advertisement
Gaby on the 247 pod said there was a recruit on a secret visit for elite prospect day that staff doesn’t want out. Who do we think?

Clearly, it's Travis Hunter.

But seriously, if it was a 2023 (or beyond) recruit, and it has to remain a secret for the recruit's purposes, then I would (educated) guess that it's Arch Manning. Maybe during the commercials on Monday night, Dwayne talked his uncles into the unofficial visit.

Clearly, it's Travis Hunter.

But seriously, if it was a 2023 (or beyond) recruit, and it has to remain a secret for the recruit's purposes, then I would (educated) guess that it's Arch Manning. Maybe during the commercials on Monday night, Dwayne talked his uncles into the unofficial visit.

At this point in the game, not sure why a ‘23 recruit would need to remain secret. But who am I to judge if that’s the case.

Advertisement
Back