ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
So this is your fault? lol
notice I said picked out and not booked. I watched Texas before the tournament and shocked they didnt get a 1 when they smoked Kansas multiple times. this was a brutal bracket for us. they were the better team out of the big 12. they've played really well since beard got fired. this one isnt over but we gotta start hitting 3s to get this gap closed. we have chances but were starting to turn it over more and just trading baskets now

Wong has a serious hole in his game that Ive noted throughout the season. When he brings the ball up court in transition he comes into the offensive 1/3rd way too fast. He needs to learn to slow his dribble down a bit when he get near the three point line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt it’s been a great season, but we’ve already been in the elite 8 and lost. This was the year to come back from the heartbreak of a year ago. Disappointing.

Advertisement
notice I said picked out and not booked. I watched Texas before the tournament and shocked they didnt get a 1 when they smoked Kansas multiple times. this was a brutal bracket for us.

At the end of the day, I continue to point to the ACC refs handing duke that game in the conference tourney. The ACC handed Duke our #4 seed in Orlando. Instead the Canes had to play #4, then the #1 and #2 seeds in the same weekend. Just Brutal.

Texas wants this **** more! Plain and simple!
I don't agree with that. Texas is shooting out of their minds right now. I'm sure the boys would like to be up 14 right now, too. Just got to have a plan to dealing with their disruptions and get on a deep run ourselves. Pack and Wong HAVE to get hot.

Advertisement
Back