ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

How are they choking? Miami doesn't have enough horses to keep up with Texas.

As soon as Omier gets in foul trouble, it's going to be Boat-race.
You're watching this game and seeing the same performance, effort and care with the ball that we saw the previous two games? Obviously texas is shooting great but I'm not seeing the same type of play

Advertisement
Team isn’t constructed to come back from deficits like this. We need to really turn it on to even have a chance to get it to 5. Team isn’t built to get multiple stops in the half court at a time. Need turnovers and 3’s have to start falling
We came back from like 16+ to NC State and Cuse and maybe Rutgers.

There’s a lot of time

Advertisement
Miami has to stay in contact. I know I keep saying it, but that's all one can do. Miami stays within 8-10 and then starts chopping down from 10 minutes on in. This team has shown the ability to go on a run late in games, but for that to happen, Miami has to be within range. Don't let Texas run away from you.

We need to start setting up 3's by our guys, our game plan right now isn't working right now mathematically. We have to hit some 3's. We playing scared on O.
were playing into Texas game plan. they only hit 1 three this half but now are getting the looks from inside and they can even if they dont hit a single 3 the rest of the way bc they only gave up 4 total 3 looks and 1 of them was a half court heave

When a team is shooting well, especially from long range, it destroys our transition offense. We can't get easy points quickly enough.

Change The F%*king Tempo On Defense Now !!!!!!!!!!! 🎃 PRESS NOW THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH BALLHANDLING ALSO...CHANGE THEIR F%#KINF TENPO NOW OR IT'S OVER...Take Omier Out For Break Also For A Break & Full Court Press Or It's Over !!!!!!!!!!! Shoulda Started in 1st Half...FULL COURT PRESS NOW Or WE GOT ALMOST SHOT AT WINNING .........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back