ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
Poplar Omier Miller Pack only ones to show up this half. Absolutely nothing from the ACC Player of the Year.
Stop being negative. They’re taking him away from the game bro and he’s playing well, distributing the ball well and no dumb turnovers

Settle down it’s an 8 point game

Advertisement
Wong did his periodic disappearing act in the first half. too much dribbling into nothing then picking up his dribble with an off-balance pivot foot. He's gotta stop that. I think he needs to pull up for some three's.

We need to stop protecting too much paint and contest Texas outside shooting. Obvious take

Feel a half step slow so far. Not sure if that is Texas's athleticism but cant seem to get a bounce or a loose ball

2nd half scrap that Miami heat Trap defense, it hasnt rattled at all and they got 1000000000000000 good looks, they look like the spurs destroying heat dynasty..

REBOUND...

Play Defense..

I DONT CARE IF WE HAVE TO SHOOT FROM HALFCOURT. SHOOT THE THREES.

Advertisement
Stop being negative. They’re taking him away from the game bro and he’s playing well, distributing the ball well and no dumb turnovers

Settle down it’s an 8 point game
He overshot Beverly on a fast break. Just stfu. I bet a number of people agree with me that the guys I mentioned were the only ones to show up that half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a freshman that is being asked to do things he hasn't done before. He's used to being a guy that can handle and dominate guys that aren't nearly as athletic. He's not an interior banger.

Point taken but he's still a LONG WAY away from being a productive player. He plays too soft and timid. Maybe a good offseason of weight lifting will get him into a more confident place for next season. For now though, he's a serious liability on the floor.

Wong did his periodic disappearing act in the first half. too much dribbling into nothing then picking up his dribble with an off-balance pivot foot. He's gotta stop that. I think he needs to pull up for some three's.

We need to stop protecting too much paint and contest Texas outside shooting. Obvious take
at some point were gonna need to stop helping and just go straight up on d even it means an easy 2. the threes have killed us. we were drilling them early on and the 3s completely changed the game

bottom line is texas is just ridiculously hot from 3 today, which is terrible luck for us. normally they don't come close to this kind of output from beyond the arc. have to hope they cool off and that omier gets more burn down the stretch.

Advertisement
Back