ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
So I’m getting close to burn out between the boys and the girls ha ha.
Last thoughts wouldn’t it be a hoot if you had two South Fla teams in the final 4.
The game today might not be as close on either side. Miami hasn’t had their bad game in quite awhile. Though you could argue it was Drake. On the other hand this Miami team has a killer instinct they will throttle you if your game starts to fail.

Last edited:
Today feels a lot different than last year. I was disappointed after the loss, but always felt we caught good matchups and punched above our weight to get there. And had zero expectations in the Kansas game.

This year is nothing like that. Played every top seed possible. And everyones takeaway is that it’s pretty obvious they seeded Miami too low. Time to prove that one more time and stamp this program as a legit national power.

Advertisement
thanks, i'm as hopeful as the next but those odds are there for a reason lmao. womens' team needs an absolute miracle, men I think stand at least a puncher's chance. I've wasted $75 on worse things
A puncher's chance? Who is playing better than Miami in this region? Miami has beaten #1 and #4 convincingly. Texas has had it easy.

The vig is moving in our favor, now +4 -112 at Pinnacle. Lots of time for more movement, but this is a good sign. This will be a good fight, a short spread moving to the underdog.

A puncher's chance? Who is playing better than Miami in this region? Miami has beaten #1 and #4 convincingly. Texas has had it easy.

I think the tourney committee deliberately placed Miami in the bracket of death hoping we'd get knocked out early. Ncaa didn't want any players in men's college basketball getting the crazy idea they could get NIL $$$ AND be part a winning program. Raising my glass to UM- here's to hoping we keep ruining the NCAAs plans.

Advertisement
I think they can do it but i'm not going to pretend my hopes are incredibly high as going through texas and Uconn is a gauntlet

happy homer simpson GIF

Advertisement
Born in Miami. Went to Texas for undergrad and married into a family of Longhorns. Live in Houston, surrounded by family and friends who are hoping to see UT here in the final 4 next weekend. I’m hoping to have the awesome opportunity to take my son next weekend to the Final Four to watch the ‘Canes play for a chance to win the championship (and have bragging rights for a long time). LET’S GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Today feels a lot different than last year. I was disappointed after the loss, but always felt we caught good matchups and punched above our weight to get there. And had zero expectations in the Kansas game.

This year is nothing like that. Played every top seed possible. And everyones takeaway is that it’s pretty obvious they seeded Miami too low. Time to prove that one more time and stamp this program as a legit national power.
Right, no one can accuse us of getting a soft draw on our way to the Elite 8. We’ve had to go through one of the hardest brackets to get where we are today. The calm before the hurricane hits, that’s what today feels like. We can win this matchup versus Texas today provided we play exactly how we got to this point.

Advertisement
Back