ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
this is the worse game we've played in the tournament. poor offensive choices, many defensive lapses and they STILL found a way to win. that's the sign of a great team.
others posted that we shot 57% v 30% at Drake. true, but in first 30 minutes of this game we took many poor shots and had too many lapses. that's what i meant. regardless, we won and a sign of a great team is to able to win in different ways with different players. tonight miller and poplar lead the way.

Anyone have any locker room celebration after this amazing win? I want some kind of video of that and/or the celebration on the court. I didn't know to go to CBS sport network right after the game ended. I missed all the celebrating!

Advertisement
1679885475173.png

1679885538416.png

1679885688193.png

Advertisement
**** the Texas fans. But I watched the Texas post-game presser. The kids and coach were classy as **** and never let the media pull them into the refs narrative (and lord did they try). They were all super emotional, seems like a good crew. They played hard. We were just better.
the refs missed calls on both sides and largely let the kids play. guess i’m a Biased Miami Fan lol but idk, i feel like i’m usually able to be clear eyed about officiating and it really didn’t seem like this crew swung one way or the other.

the refs missed calls on both sides and largely let the kids play. guess i’m a Biased Miami Fan lol but idk, i feel like i’m usually able to be clear eyed about officiating and it really didn’t seem like this crew swung one way or the other.
They really didn’t. There’s been soft calls on both sides. Texas simply tried to be more physical on our small team and did it badly. I don’t remember many fouls called on them that weren’t fouls.

Anyone have any locker room celebration after this amazing win? I want some kind of video of that and/or the celebration on the court. I didn't know to go to CBS sport network right after the game ended. I missed all the celebrating!
You did miss much there either .....just 10 minutes of moping Texas players interviews. Boring as he11..

Advertisement
Back