ELITE 8 VS TEXAS - 5:05pm on CBS

Advertisement
drinking beer GIF
Casey Anthony?

ESPN article on the final four teams and “how they got here”

- UCONN: Elite offense, Good interior play, big game experience ETC

- SDSU: Smothering defense, forcing turnovers, physicality

- FAU: Quickness, Fast paced offense, players believing in each others

- MIami: NIL…that’s all they wrote about us. Spent the entire time talking about how we had to “buy” Nijel Pack and how Ruiz “convinced” Wong to stay with $$$. I know it shouldn’t matter but it really is infuriating how little credit this Canes team gets sometimes (mainly from ESPN).

Advertisement
I recall when Miami hired Coach L & I knew it was the best hire out of all the athletics. Dude is elite as a coach. Doesn’t have a roster full of super star, AAU guys. Dude gets EVERY ounce of talent from all his guys. Dude is a str8 treasure to the game of b-ball, especially Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN article on the final four teams and “how they got here”

- UCONN: Elite offense, Good interior play, big game experience ETC

- SDSU: Smothering defense, forcing turnovers, physicality

- FAU: Quickness, Fast paced offense, players believing in each others

- MIami: NIL…that’s all they wrote about us. Spent the entire time talking about how we had to “buy” Nijel Pack and how Ruiz “convinced” Wong to stay with $$$. I know it shouldn’t matter but it really is infuriating how little credit this Canes team gets sometimes (mainly from ESPN).
Don’t Pick Us!

Advertisement
We need a separate thread with all the estrogen porsts from this tourney run.

I have to say, I continued to sort of expect that the Canes would make a run and get the game close. Even when Texas was up 10 -12 for a while, its not like the Canes were missing a bunch of shots, its that Texas was trading two's for three's. Once we got the deficit to 8, I sorta felt like this was the time.

Advertisement
Back