Elite 2021 DT commits

Treacherous dirtbag Lamarcus Joyner also started at SW before transferring to STA.

Advertisement
NO FLY , CG is probably the same distance to UM as SW , CG is a huge rivalry game for my almamater SW , back in the day it was played on Thanksgiving Day huge crowds.
Sad day for me on 1974-75 game I dislocated ( dangling down hemorrhaging internally ) my ankle tendon ,ligament and nerve damage ruined my U offer never recovered from it to this day.

Any way we got a BIG YOUNG BUCK and still growing he can easily hold 300 plus nooo problem.

GOCANES

Yea...good possibility he turns into a Gulliver or Columbus kid.

Last edited:
Treacherous dirtbag Lamarcus Joyner also started at SW before transferring to STA.
Why would he go out there? Gulliver and Columbus are like 15 minutes each way. Columbus might even be closer since it’s close to tropical park.

Pretty sure CGHS is the closest high school to UM with a football team, but SWHS is still pretty **** close. Anyone know how the coaching is now at SW? I know 20 years ago they were considered a very subpar program by Dade standards, but no clue about the current staff...

still the same...

Advertisement
SW did well under Tim Neal from 09-16. He had a 50-26 record with several postseason appearances. Then he spends one year at Gables and got sacked by the admins. I think most of SW's better players leave to bigger programs after recruitment, but Neal must have kept a good number of them around.
^^^ believe Neal's at Killian now.

South Miami High is probably the closest high school to UM, a two mile shot down Miller Drive. Me thinks that none or very few of the African American players at SW actually live in the SW district.

I got tired of speculating... CGHS wins by a nose.

1537213770042.png

1.3 miles

1537213753026.png

1.7 miles

1537213784017.png

3.9 miles

Advertisement
South Miami High is probably the closest high school to UM, a two mile shot down Miller Drive. Me thinks that none or very few of the African American players at SW actually live in the SW district.

What brings you to that conclusion?

Also what makes you think he is African-American? Just because he is black doesnt make him automatically African-American. Could be Haitian, Jamaican(especially with the name Savion) or Bahamian? Us West Indians take offense to the African-American moniker because we all know and dont believe the myth about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

What brings you to that conclusion?

Also what makes you think he is African-American? Just because he is black doesnt make him automatically African-American. Could be Haitian, Jamaican(especially with the name Savion) or Bahamian? Us West Indians take offense to the African-American moniker because we all know and dont believe the myth about the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.
Did I mention him by name? No I did not. Are the players in question living in the USA? Yes they are so in the spirit of inclusivity, I used the word American in my description. That said, I made the inference about said individuals probably not living in the SW district because I am a lifelong resident of South Miami and I know and the surrounding areas very, very well.

Why would he go out there? Gulliver and Columbus are like 15 minutes each way. Columbus might even be closer since it’s close to tropical park.

Columbus wouldn’t take him after the Southwest AD wrote a letter to the Columbus principal at the time about Joyner being a bad kid and student.

Kid had over a 3.0 at STA and never got in trouble.

Dammit mane.

Advertisement
Yea...good possibility he turns into a Gulliver or Columbus kid.

Help me understand why he should leave SW why if a player is good and doing well he should leave , they play tough Dade county teams, he's already noticed obviously , loves his school , he's going to tear the living heck out of Dade county next year unblock-able and so on.

He's in a good place to grow LMAO (he's a beast already) , he's getting all the nurturing he needs SW is a neighborhood school rates out high in academics it's really a nice place.

Anyway he'll stay why leave for what you already have, super kid he is.

GOEAGLES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back