Elite 2021 DT commits

Advertisement
By 2021 we’ll most likely have a few ACC championship appearances, perhaps make it to the CFB playoffs by then as well, that should keep the interest up for these kids

Meaning that the trend is that 3-year commits aren't usually a thing so not going to get hyped over it.

I’d be curious to see any historical analysis / survey that shows what percentage of high schoolers that committed 2 and 3 years out stuck with their initial commitment.

Agree that it’s great news for us !!

Advertisement

He may have some Rohan Marley blood that alone makes him dangerous , I've been following this stud for awhile , he's 6'4" 265 by senior season 280 plus. Savion is a man among boys will be 5 star all state first team by senior year.

Why transfer he's at home playing for SW good school they play a tough schedule in Miami Dade county 3/4 of a mile from the U plus they have his best interest at heart why change it .

GOCANES

So what?

Secondly this is exactly what is needed to build back The U. It's about creating a love for Miami for these young kids. It's happening. This is how Schnelly did it, and Richt is following the blueprint.
The opposite can be said when these far-off commits, Decommit.

Advertisement
I get that it's 3 years away and holding on to a commit that long is tough. But at the very least the kid can generate some extra excitement for the program and maybe help influence a few more recruit's decisions.

Savion is a team player we'll grounded good kid that plays with the attitude mindset of lucky to be here can never give enough to his teammates.

GOCANES

Savion is a team player we'll grounded good kid that plays with the attitude mindset of lucky to be here can never give enough to his teammates.

GOCANES
I like things like this just believe that he’ll be different in his approach towards his recruitment not all kids in future classes are going to BS Miami yet alone their selves

It’s All About The U

Advertisement
He may have some Rohan Marley blood that alone makes him dangerous , I've been following this stud for awhile , he's 6'4" 265 by senior season 280 plus. Savion is a man among boys will be 5 star all state first team by senior year.

Why transfer he's at home playing for SW good school they play a tough schedule in Miami Dade county 3/4 of a mile from the U plus they have his best interest at heart why change it .

GOCANES
Good point for those that don't know our Campus SW HS is the closest geographically HS to the U. you can jog over and back to watch practice. A nice neighborhood in South Miami.

Good point for those that don't know our Campus SW HS is the closest geographically HS to the U. you can jog over and back to watch practice. A nice neighborhood in South Miami.

Pretty sure CGHS is the closest high school to UM with a football team, but SWHS is still pretty **** close. Anyone know how the coaching is now at SW? I know 20 years ago they were considered a very subpar program by Dade standards, but no clue about the current staff...

Either way, Welcome to the U, young man!

Advertisement
Didn’t want to start another thread but there’s a rumor going to around that Donnell Harris(top recruit for 2021) might reclassify to 2020 because of his age. 5 Star kid from BTW

Pretty sure CGHS is the closest high school to UM with a football team, but SWHS is still pretty **** close. Anyone know how the coaching is now at SW? I know 20 years ago they were considered a very subpar program by Dade standards, but no clue about the current staff...

NO FLY , CG is probably the same distance to UM as SW , CG is a huge rivalry game for my almamater SW , back in the day it was played on Thanksgiving Day huge crowds.
Sad day for me on 1974-75 game I dislocated ( dangling down hemorrhaging internally ) my ankle tendon ,ligament and nerve damage ruined my U offer never recovered from it to this day.

Any way we got a BIG YOUNG BUCK and still growing he can easily hold 300 plus nooo problem.

GOCANES

SW did well under Tim Neal from 09-16. He had a 50-26 record with several postseason appearances. Then he spends one year at Gables and got sacked by the admins. I think most of SW's better players leave to bigger programs after recruitment, but Neal must have kept a good number of them around.

Advertisement
Back