Elite 2018 QB Art Sitkowski raves about Miami

I'm thinking kids CAN actually pick Miami for a coach. In relation to the next 5 years there might not be a more set in stone HC situation- and that includes Bama.

Advertisement
I'm thinking kids CAN actually pick Miami for a coach. In relation to the next 5 years there might not be a more set in stone HC situation- and that includes Bama.

Yep. Coaching stability is big, and Miami has possibly the most stability of any team out there. Richt just needs to meet or exceed expectations this year and recruiting will go through the roof.

Great looking prospect. Sounds like a smart kid too. Is he a camp warrior, or does he produce numbers and wins on the field too? What are his numbers this year?

One of my main knocks on Olsen all along when everyone was all jazzed up about him was that he didn't really produce on the field even against weak HS competition.

For being such a great prospect, there is very little film on him. And if there are, it's zapruder like.

Advertisement
Great looking prospect. Sounds like a smart kid too. Is he a camp warrior, or does he produce numbers and wins on the field too? What are his numbers this year?

One of my main knocks on Olsen all along when everyone was all jazzed up about him was that he didn't really produce on the field even against weak HS competition.

I'm with you with on QB production at high school level. If you can't put up numbers against kids who just hit puberty why would you be able to do it against college competition. Reminds me of people justifying Gray Crow's scholly...

Artur Sitkowski and Casey Thompson's stats. Based on these alone, it seems like a no brainer Thompson should be our guy but there are nearly 2 full seasons of high school ball left for the both of them.

I'm with you with on QB production at high school level. If you can't put up numbers against kids who just hit puberty why would you be able to do it against college competition. Reminds me of people justifying Gray Crow's scholly...

Crow and Olsen were both guys who put up ****** numbers in HS. So was Kirby Freeman.

Putting up great HS numbers doesn't always equate to great college numbers. But, for the most part, if you're a QB who doesn't put up big numbers in HS that's a huge red mark against you.

Allison's HS stats weren't exactly top shelf....

Hopefully he'll have better numbers at Miami if he were to become the starter....

Advertisement
Seems like the warning signs are poor production against high school competition, no matter what the system, and if they look bad in the all-star games after the season.

Artur Sitkowski and Casey Thompson's stats. Based on these alone, it seems like a no brainer Thompson should be our guy but there are nearly 2 full seasons of high school ball left for the both of them.

Thanks for posting those stats. They say a lot.

Advertisement
Allison's HS stats weren't exactly top shelf....

Hopefully he'll have better numbers at Miami if he were to become the starter....

I feel for him. Kaaya might be here for his senior year and Perry will be coming in next year - who screams high potential.

Artur Sitkowski's junior year stats courtesy of MaxPreps...

88-of-179 (49% completions)
1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
52.7 passer rating (had a 97.0 rating as a sophomore)
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

**** that's Gray Crowesque numbers. That comp percentage is awful.

Advertisement

1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

That's a lot worse than any of jack Allison's seasons.. oh **** nah

1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

giphy.gif

1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs
Surprised-Koala.jpg

1015 passing yards
5 TDs
10 INTs
246 rushing yards
8 rushing TDs

jiminy christmas. he better have played this entire season with his off hand just to prove he could or some ****. That is god awful and I want no part of his type of "elite"

Advertisement
Back