Elijah Roberts to the portal

Advertisement
Dang y’all, watt’s da big deal? I enter da portal awl da time. Las weak I went to da trakter pull an had to take a massive duce. Ain’t had no choice but ta “enter da portal”. Ain’t dat dam sceery.

35-40 max , counting the HS class

Yup.

The number 40 has been bandied about by many folks in cane fandom for several weeks and when I first it I thought no way. Then I went through the roster and thought, we can easily get there. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mane I hope all these kids I like/respeK go to Rhett. If so I’ll do my best to watch all their games! Finally an alternative to watching our games on Saturday 😂

I've been trying to find a 2nd team and its tough. My loyalty too strong with the Canes but I'll def try to watch some SMU games. I would probably root for them more if TVD or Garcia was their QB.

I always thought he was too … ****y

@WaterburyCane

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Advertisement
Lashlee has profited so much off coming here for 1 yr lol. Ended with him gettin a HC opportunity, great relationships with some talented players, and who knows maybe TVD or something… I’m sure if Gattis is retained SMU has the NiL money for him…

Advertisement
Lashlee has profited so much off coming here for 1 yr lol. Ended with him gettin a HC opportunity, great relationships with some talented players, and who knows maybe TVD or something… I’m sure if Gattis is retained SMU has the NiL money for him…

2 years. One year with King and another with King/TVD

Advertisement
Back