Elijah Roberts- progress under new staff

Hey ya'll! Elijah is good and ready to play! He's not hungry, he's famished!! It's definitely his time. He's bigger & faster this year. He's running with combos in practice & he's clocked at 20.9 mph weighing 285lbs
1658625770911.gif

Advertisement
Bringing in Mesidor, Leich, Mesidor, and Jackson will make it very tough for him getting significant PT. But I'm very high on this kid. He's an ideal SDE who is scheme diverse that can highly function in a 3 or 4 man front. Next year might be his true breakout, but I think he'll find a way to contribute this year.

Bringing in Mesidor, Leich, Mesidor, and Jackson will make it very tough for him getting significant PT. But I'm very high on this kid. He's an ideal SDE who is scheme diverse that can highly function in a 3 or 4 man front. Next year might be his true breakout, but I think he'll find a way to contribute this year.

**** we brought in a transfer player that was so good, we even took his clone. How good is this Mesidor, that we took both of them, are they better than Jackson since you left him off your list.?

Go Canes

Advertisement
That's what I'm talking about combo d-lineman that can plus multiple positions, look forward to see them in few weeks hit camp
He’s the type of player my Steelers draft. Guys that can play multiple positions along the D-line. Coach Tomlin always says, the more you can do drastically increases your chances at obtaining your professional goals in life.

Nah I don’t think so. I don’t know the young man personally, but I’ve seen him up close multiple times at practice. I’m going to say he doesn’t give a **** who they bring in.

If he’s healthy and if given the opportunity, I think he’s going to get significant playing time come this fall. It’s his time and now he has the position coaches that can develop him and get him to the league.

I keep saying coaching matters, but seeing is believing. IMO

Nah I don’t think so. I don’t know the young man personally, but I’ve seen him up close multiple times at practice. I’m going to say he doesn’t give a **** who they bring in.

If he’s healthy and if given the opportunity, I think he’s going to get significant playing time come this fall. It’s his time and now he has the position coaches that can develop him and get him to the league.

I keep saying coaching matters, but seeing is believing. IMO
I hope so. He was one of my favorite 2020 kids when we got him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You spend an odd amount of time here for an auburn fa
You spend an odd amount of time here for an auburn fan.
Get it straight! I’m an Auburn Alum twice! It’s none of your ****** business what I do! Some of you mother ****as got a lot of nerve! You’re spending too much ****** time worrying about what I do! Go play somewhere boi!

Advertisement
Back