Elijah Roberts- progress under new staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
didnt he get injured 1st day of spring and miss the whole thing? He gonna have to show something at camp for them to make a true judgement
That would explain the limited info. Thanks for the heads-up. I hope he doesn't get in his own head that he needs to be an AA this year to get to the league. Flash in the right moments, build confidence and work on techniques, he's got a couple years of eligibility left. Just some speculation here, but I think this staff is more connected to the league than every other staff in CFB. These kids need to learn and listen to them. That is a value they really need to push. I'm sure MC is on it.

Go Canes!

He’s my sleeper this year. I think he’s going to get some good playing time and if he stays healthy I think he can be really good. Steele has a lot of variety in his D and Roberts can line up at various spots. I think he’ll be in the 2 deep with Mesidor, Agude and Harvey.

Advertisement
Hey ya'll! Elijah is good and ready to play! He's not hungry, he's famished!! It's definitely his time. He's bigger & faster this year. He's running with combos in practice & he's clocked at 20.9 mph weighing 285lbs

Hey ya'll! Elijah is good and ready to play! He's not hungry, he's famished!! It's definitely his time. He's bigger & faster this year. He's running with combos in practice & he's clocked at 20.9 mph weighing 285lbs
Its his time, looking forward to watching him ball at hard rock this season.. Some might have forgotten about him but he has the talent and opportunity to remind them real quick.

That’s awesome to hear! I’m one of his biggest fans here on CIS and I’ve always said if healthy and if given a legitimate opportunity, he will eat!

I feel that way even more so now with the new coaching staff and his new position coaches. Happy to hear he’s good and ready to play.

Advertisement
Don't think I'll ever forget that play from his freshman year (I think) when he ran down the field on special teams and clobbered the returner... Hope he balls out this year

That's what I'm talking about combo d-lineman that can plus multiple positions, look forward to see them in few weeks hit camp

Advertisement
Back