Elijah Moore

Advertisement
First Corral, now rumors of Moore flippin’. Is Ole **** still giving out “gift” baskets to recruits? Did Uga drop him? Or is this Fake News? I have a hard time believing a kid would drop uga to go to Mississippi to wallow in misery.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m a fan of Moore but I think his chance of coming here is over, if he even had a legit chance to come in the first place. If we miss out on Ezzard the staff might circle back on Austin or Thornton or we’ll just stick with our 3 receivers we have committed.

Advertisement
I'll give it to Ole ****. They just don't care and will throw the bags around even on probation. Wish they would have done so last year with Cam Akers like they originally planned

If i recall correctly, this kid put up some great numbers at some smaller school (possibly the one corch macho was at) as a sophomore and then transferred and disappeared.

Advertisement
Why do people rag on Macho. 99% of the board is just speculative whining outside of guys like him that actually add some x and os or real football knowledge to the table. So he’s opinionated and may have disagreed with you or been wrong. So what

First Corral, now rumors of Moore flippin’. Is Ole **** still giving out “gift” baskets to recruits? Did Uga drop him? Or is this Fake News? I have a hard time believing a kid would drop uga to go to Mississippi to wallow in misery.

Are "gift baskets" better than Goldern's cookies? Do we still give out cookies on OVs?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back