Elijah Moore

I'm gonna ride with Coach Macho on this one.... He told us about Fabian Moreau and I kind of ignored him and thought it was just Coach Bias.... If macho say he can ball he can ball

I got freakin' destroyed on here when I first brought up Moreau. LOL (or maybe it was Grassy)

I usually agree with coach and I agree here.....I didn't need macho to tell me a **** word for this one just watch the film its Jeff Thomas again and every Says JT was a take. Moore is a take

Moore is a talented kid but let's be real jeff Thomas is a clear cut elite receiver. Back in the summer he was one bama's top wants at receiver in the country but backed off when they didn't think he would have the grades

Last edited:
Advertisement
When exactly did the legend of Fabian Moreau grow to such extraordinary heights? Was it the 40 at the combine? He had a fairly undistinguished career at UCLA. I think he had 3 total INTs in his career and was only Honorable Mention in a conference devoid of defensive talent.

Good prospect, but he had a reputation for being fairly soft despite his good size. And he was far from a dominant player on the field.

I'm gonna ride with Coach Macho on this one.... He told us about Fabian Moreau and I kind of ignored him and thought it was just Coach Bias.... If macho say he can ball he can ball

I got freakin' destroyed on here when I first brought up Moreau. LOL (or maybe it was Grassy)

I usually agree with coach and I agree here.....I didn't need macho to tell me a **** word for this one just watch the film its Jeff Thomas again and every Says JT was a take. Moore is a take

Moore is a talented kid but let's be real jeff Thomas is a clear cut elite receiver. Back in the summer he was one bama's top wants at receiver in the country but backed off when they didn't think he had the grades

LOL, that's a thing?

Moore is a talented kid but let's be real jeff Thomas is a clear cut elite receiver. Back in the summer he was one bama's top wants at receiver in the country but backed off when they didn't think he would have the grades

and he headed late in the process.....let this kid play. Its opinion somepeople see a stud who will emerge later in the process and i see that too. Lets see how it plays out but I think he will get attention eventually just like last season where kids popped out of no where. Nobody but prolly bama fans and Illinois fans knew who the fuq Jeff was till the all star game

Last edited:
Advertisement
When exactly did the legend of Fabian Moreau grow to such extraordinary heights? Was it the 40 at the combine? He had a fairly undistinguished career at UCLA. I think he had 3 total INTs in his career and was only Honorable Mention in a conference devoid of defensive talent.

Good prospect, but he had a reputation for being fairly soft despite his good size. And he was far from a dominant player on the field.

Well if I remember correctly he didn't play CB at UCLA in the beginning...he was a running back.. NFL graded him out as a 2nd Roud pick higher then anybody we have going on defense... pretty high for a player that u say wasn't dominant on the field..but maybe you have a different opinion on his on field production then the scouts do...I would say that was a whiff on our part.... macho also claimed he would be a better corner in college.. which proved to be true

and he headed late in the process.....let this kid play. Its opinion somepeople see a stud who will emerge later in the process and i see that too. Lets see how it plays out but I think he will get attention eventually just like last season where kids popped out of no where. Nobody but prolly bama fans and Illinois fans knew who the fuq Jeff was till the all star game

Naw jeff Thomas listed Miami as one of his top schools in the summer, we were recruiting him alittle and he has was a consensus top 75 national player throughout last year so people knew about him

Last edited:

Naw jeff Thomas listed Miami as one of his top schools in the summer, we were recrutikvn him alittle and he has was a consensus top 75 national player throughout last year so people knew about him

well time will tell guys have a good argument on both sides.....i think the kids the goods........time will tell

LOL Stop it.

Advertisement

Well if I remember correctly he didn't play CB at UCLA in the beginning...he was a running back.. NFL graded him out as a 2nd Roud pick higher then anybody we have going on defense... pretty high for a player that u say wasn't dominant on the field..but maybe you have a different opinion on his on field production then the scouts do...I would say that was a whiff on our part.... macho also claimed he would be a better corner in college.. which proved to be true

Don't listen to him, he's trying to troll me. Only an idiot would think that Moreau wasn't a miss. He would've easily been a 3 year starter here.

Don't listen to him, he's trying to troll me. Only an idiot would think that Moreau wasn't a miss. He would've easily been a 3 year starter here.

I think even Mike Williams had 3 INT's. Plus Moraeu hasn't played a full season since his sophomore year, **** he even got injured at his Pro day.

Where did Franchise say he wasn't a miss? All he said was that his reputation and scout grades exceed his actual college production. Moreau was clearly another whiff by F A G.

Where did Franchise say he wasn't a miss? All he said was that his reputation and scout grades exceed his actual college production. Moreau was clearly another whiff by F A G.

If he wasnt productive why is he graded so high? He was graded high before he even ran his 40..have you ever heard of a defensive back who wasnt productive in college going in the 2nd round?

Advertisement

If he wasnt productive why is he graded so high? He was graded high before he even ran his 40..have you ever heard of a defensive back who wasnt productive in college going in the 2nd round?

He went in the 2nd round? That's weird I thought the draft was in April.

DVD went in the 3rd and he was fcking terrible.

Pump the brakes a little, brother. Moreau hasn't been drafted yet, so we don't know where he'll get drafted. Every year some kid who was a decent to good college football player goes to the Combine and wows the scouts and gets drafted higher then their productivity in college would have called for. It happens.

Moreau was a good player at UCLA, and was an Honorable Mention All Pac 12 pick. He wasn't first team, second team or third team in a league that doesn't play a ton of defense.

He was being graded as a possible 1st-2nd round pick BEFORE the combine. People have been high on him since after his Sophomore year, hence the reason he was on the Nagurski watch list.

Step away from the stat sheet for a minute and watch some film, like the guys who evaluate players for a living do. Then you'll get your answer as to why he's projected so high.

All he plays at UCLA is man coverage. You don't get a lot of picks when you're playing man. He's considered one of the best players on a team that has been consistently sending defensive studs to the NFL year after year.

Advertisement

Well that's cause you guys think production = interceptions

I think even Mike Williams had 3 INT's. Plus Moraeu hasn't played a full season since his sophomore year, **** he even got injured at his Pro day.

Do you ever get tired of following me around and attempting to engage me in bullsh!t?

I hope your dumb a$$ is this wiling to follow me around at an actual Canes games.

Last edited:

Well that's cause you guys think production = interceptions
Yeah that was a dumb statement by "the franchise" corn elder only had 3 ints too.... he must not be good...

All vern is saying is that I was right about Moreau being a player that UM should've recruited.

These fools are trying to argue that he's not worth his high draft projection. That's not even the issue. LOL

There's no "legend of Fabian Moreau" as Franchise puts it. The "legend" is that he is a possible 1st/2nd round pick that our coaching staff chose not to look at.

These dudes are looking for a way to downplay the miss by saying that he only had 3 picks or that he's only being projected high cause his forty. That's not the point. He could get drafted in the fvckin' 4th round and he'd still be a miss. WE HAD TERRIBLE DB DEPTH AND HE WAS AN NFL CB IN OUR BACKYARD. That = miss.

We would've had him and Burns starting side-by-side. That's two high NFL draft picks playing on each side of our defense. Who needs that?!

Advertisement
Back