Elijah Arroyo vs TAMU

Advertisement
One of the players for whom I'd love for us to specifically script plays and find matchups.

I've written elsewhere I think we'll need to be very specific with our matchups (e.g. Arroyo, Knighton, George against their lesser CB, Brinson, etc.) against TAMU's defense. I hope it looks something like this (which I've posted before, but now specific to TAMU).

Someone has to win matchups.

**** 3 was open right around that 3 minute mark.

Ts , george or whoever is returning punts has to catch that **** first. Easy scores off turnovers will be huge. Make then drive the ball without breaks.

Ts , george or whoever is returning punts has to catch that **** first. Easy scores off turnovers will be huge. Make then drive the ball without breaks.
We've been victims to stuff like this in big games. We're so due for the tables to turn on this, especially if Maalouf is the coach he's been talked up to be.

A&M had a kick return touchdown last week, but I don't think I'd mind if they try to run everything out of the endzone.

Advertisement
TS jumping and bobbling punts make me nervous, especially deep in our territory

App State isn‘t Southern Miss, nowhere close. If you play around with them a half you’ve already royally f’d up. Then pressure and frustration starts mounting. It’s like quick sand. You could seem start pressing the later it got. You can’t just turn it on and off like that against a quality coaches team that fights.
Eassyyy Cribby…. Even manny was able shut down mighty app last year with half the team quitting on him

It's all up to Gattis and his gameplan...I'll know what I need to know about him Sat.
Totally agree

If X is out then guess what, Gattis is just going to have to be better

I have held off on analyzing too much about the offense because I feel like this was the game they’ve been waiting for

3 games in not to overreact but I think we’ll see a clearer picture anyway

App State isn‘t Southern Miss, nowhere close. If you play around with them a half you’ve already royally f’d up. Then pressure and frustration starts mounting. It’s like quick sand. You could seem start pressing the later it got. You can’t just turn it on and off like that against a quality coaches team that fights.
Did you just…

Go The Replacements on us?

(Totally agree by the way)

Advertisement
Eassyyy Cribby…. Even manny was able shut down mighty app last year with half the team quitting on him
We had a dogfight with them. We wasn’t overlooking them either. To Manny’s credit he beat in the players heads to not play with them.

Advertisement
Back