2024 Elija Lofton 4* TE from Bishop Gorman (aka Mini Brevin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this guy a low 4 star, looks like one of the most underrated players in this class. He is not only a take but I can see him getting on the field plenty here, would love to get him to commit!

Advertisement
It's been a long *** time a TE with his attitude has been recruited on offense. It's a welcome addition in my book

This guy's profile reminds me a bit of DJ Dallas. Lacks freakish NFL measurables, but is versatile, has great instincts, high football IQ, and plays with violent intentions. Why wouldn't you want him on the roster? Also, nice to maintain the BG pipeline.

Advertisement

Make room 'cause this dude coming.
No u make room for Scott! Big Pause!
Hulk Hogan Wwe Games GIF by ElementGames

Hey yo! Hit the button

Brantley had the same attitude. He may have lacked other skills but he possessed a significant amount of grit and tenacity.
I know Jackson was considered the biggest loss by many but Brantley was the one I was bummed about. Our TE room takes a big hit losing Mallory and while I am a huge fan of the guys we have, Brantley looked like solid depth with some concerns about Arroyo staying on the field, and Skinners size (though I’m a huge fan of both of course)

Advertisement
R.I.P to the homie Tiny. Dude was cool af, despite him being Hulk Hogan’s rival on Saturday Night Main Event as Zeus & his infamous role as Deebo on the “Friday’s.” Humble, grateful.
Saw that movie in the theater with my friends

It was the 80s pretty sure we all just walked to the mall and got our own food and tickets even though we were like 8 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back