Elam A Possiblilty

No criticism to the school, just saying football wise he’ll probably need time to transition because of the talent and I’m in the mindset of our young dudes needing to play often next year. That’s all...
I get where you are coming from but his school did play Gulliver and North Broward Prep (Kevin Austin played there) so there have been guys Miami has taken from that division before

Advertisement
Not last year but Sam Bruce said it around he time everyone thought he was going to OSU.
Fellas who say "Olive juice" instead of "I love you" to their significant other say **** like "what's understood don't got to be explained".
People who say "The Lord know my heart" while they doin some foul **** say **** like "what's understood don't got to be explained"
Buy one "Only God Can Judge Me", get one "what's understood don't got to be explained" free.

Eh, glad we are in the game but with him going all the way til February we would probably have to get him back on campus for a UV. If he does that then wake me up. I’ll say UF for now. We should’ve been recruiting him relentlessly from jump, he is a freak IMO.

Advertisement
Would love to add this kid... not getting my hopes up. He is a similar player to Mike Jackson imo. He's the level of player we need 2 of in every class, he's what we should be expecting in year 3 with a Top 5 defense and guys going pro.

I know his coaches, his father, and uncle. This is a UF UGA battle. His coaches all told me UGA.

One coach said he wasn’t built to be a CB at the college level. He feels he’ll be a WR. I was also told he has a teammate that is better than him. Last name Louis, I believe. He is a Junior.

Advertisement
"What's understood don't need to be explained" is the same quote a CB from Texas just posted when he decommitted from A&M and flipped to Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1544341234731.gif

Feel like this kid has seemed like a UF lean all year but he never seemed that excited about them. No idea why we didn't push for him earlier but he was at **** near every Miami home game like he was begging for attention. Now the staff is putting the full court press. Hopefully it's not too little too late.

I get where you are coming from but his school did play Gulliver and North Broward Prep (Kevin Austin played there) so there have been guys Miami has taken from that division before
Do you know how bad North Broward is? I know Kevin Austin went there...I brought him to this board.

Advertisement
Back