Eichorst Out @ Nebraska

Couldn't have happened to a more competent AD.

How did this guy get jobs at Miami and Nebraska? I'm sure that Nebraska was sold a bill of goods about him being strong and professional during "tough" times at Miami. So what brought Shalala to hire this chump? Was she really that obsessed with having an inept sock-puppet at the Hecht?

Barry Alvarez gave him a great recommendation. I'm not saying that justifies it, I'm just giving you the context.

And Trollala ran through ADs like she did carpet munchers . The Troll killed the golden goose. Thank god shes gone from my beloved program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

How did this guy get jobs at Miami and Nebraska? I'm sure that Nebraska was sold a bill of goods about him being strong and professional during "tough" times at Miami. So what brought Shalala to hire this chump? Was she really that obsessed with having an inept sock-puppet at the Hecht?

Barry Alvarez gave him a great recommendation. I'm not saying that justifies it, I'm just giving you the context.

Not surprised. People were clamoring for that fake hispanic to be coach here. Thank God because we could have had the Wisconsin triumvirite here running this program into the ground worse than Ghoulden did.

Is Alverez or **** Rod the fake hispanic?

Not surprised. People were clamoring for that fake hispanic to be coach here. Thank God because we could have had the Wisconsin triumvirite here running this program into the ground worse than Ghoulden did.

Is Alverez or **** Rod the fake hispanic?

Barry is as Hispanic as bobby Olive Garden petrino is Italian.

Right because they really ran the Wisconsin program into the ground, huh?

Right because they really ran the Wisconsin program into the ground, huh?

Irrelevant since 2/3 of that triumvirate almost ran this program into the ground.

Advertisement
Irrelevant since 2/3 of that triumvirate almost ran this program into the ground.

So a school President and an AD who was here for 18 months almost ran our football program into the ground?

I guess I'm just crazy because I blame the football people.

Advertisement
Back