Eguakun takes shot at Miami....

Everybody saying 3 star no loss. Majority of our class is 3 stars so your saying we could lose any of them and it wouldn't be a loss because they are 3 stars? Also if we are not replacing them with higher ranked better players then yes it is a loss.

Advertisement
I hope he manages to make the next chapter in his life some kind of NFL money. Being a Gaytor is not going to prepare you for anything else, seen as successful, better than going to Miami would.

Advertisement
Lmao y’all will make **** up, he didn’t take a shot at Miami.

Exactly.

Whether it is said or not, every recruit would say that exact same thing if they were candid. Does anyone think they're picking the school that won't develop them as well as another that's offered?

As for this kids parents having gone elsewhere, that is most of our recruits. Does that mean we shouldn't recruit and offer those young men and only stick to lagacies as well as players who have parents that never attended college?

Of course this staff knew where his parents went. I'm sure they knew he would be a tough haul if UF ever got in the mix. Had they not even tried, then you all would be *****ing about that.

We're in a rut right now. Most of us question just about everything with this offense and we aren't doing well in the win/loss department. I will say that I don't recall this many late defections and Richt is responsible for that in various ways. We're a tough sell now so I'm not sure why so many of you act surprised or angry.

Advertisement
Eguakun literally said in his decommitment that he felt UF would do a better job of developing him.

I think at the end of the day
Kid is I the Jacksonville area he got the offer he has always wanted and was just holding a spot at UM in case UF didn’t offer

This happens when we take recruits commitment early but it is what it is

The issue should be Lolol for a position group that is failing why no commits cuz the one we have left we are praying sticks

Checkers!?!?!?!?!?! Richt out here playing chutes and ladders.

‘Chutes and Ladders’ in recruiting
‘Candy Land’ on the field
We in ‘Trouble’
07BF50CB-8E71-4860-8575-62A154726252.jpeg

Advertisement
He can still kick rocks. I knew he was never coming here. But I don't disagree with his thinking in terms of development is Searels is his coach.

If we would have won like we were supposed to he probably would have come like that Jacksonville kids the past three years. This is on the coach and the way he’s handle he’s team.

Can't be mad at any offensive recruit in this current state we're in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back