Eguakun takes shot at Miami....

Advertisement
Advertisement
“ a school I’ve wanted to go to since I was a kid .” My bad I didn’t realize you were a grown man . Adios . I only want canes over here

Advertisement
**** Eguakun. Thank you, next. That’s gotta be the mentality. Kid commited to a school for a year just to spit in our face.

Advertisement
The “school he wants to go too”

With that grammar and misuse of English language, UF is the best place for him.
Sour-Grapes.jpg

Advertisement
You should. Cuz what we replacing him with?
Probably another 3 star. 3 stars come 3 stars go. All the recruits we lost so far have been 3 stars , no loss . Does anybody really believe that kingsley cant be replaced or Tarquin , add in Nunn , Crowley , or any other 3 star.

Cause he is one of richts buddies. D money has said it all year the staff thinks Campbell reed and scaife will take this line to another level, until we see what those guys can do nothing will happen.
No offense but anyone who wears orange and green DMoney thinks is going to be the next star. He compared Harvey to Khalil Mack, what? He said DeeJay Dallas had a great year but averaged barely over 3 yards a carry since the UNC game. Look I love Harvey but don’t compare him to Mack. I love DeeJay but he gained too much weight and I think he’ll come back a monster next year. Point is, take everything he says with a grain of salt.

You should. Cuz who we replacing him with?

People only see what they want to see.

They'll sit here and trash the kid for decommiting and say it's no big deal because he's only a 3 star, yet lack the mental aptitude to understand that 80% of this class are 3 stars. And when you lose said 3 star, in a position of such need like the OL with low numbers as it is, this late in the game with no replacement in sight, it's huge loss.

Scrambling at the last moment for recruits has never really worked out for us in the past. And given the feeble body of work thus far by Searles, I have zero confidence that we'll have any semblance of a decent OL haul.

Sadly, this looks like the Folden era all over again.

Advertisement
Back