Eguakun takes shot at Miami....

Advertisement
Cause he is one of richts buddies. D money has said it all year the staff thinks Campbell reed and scaife will take this line to another level, until we see what those guys can do nothing will happen.

Can someone with any knowledge provide an assessment of this claim by Richt?

Scaife has potential and Gaynor is a good player with an edge we need. But we’ve seen nothing from Reed, Campbell, Hillary and Herbert.

Advertisement
I don't see a shot, He just flipped but UF was his dream school.

He says he believe UF will prepare him better for the next chapter. It's def a shot. Kid wants to go to the NFL and thinks UF will give him the better chance.

Advertisement
I can't disagree with the kid based on what I have seen for a few years now. If the admin and Boosters can't see what is so clearly obvious (need OC and OL change) and now resulting in possibly all our OLinemen decommitting then ***** it! If they want to let one man bring us back down, why should I care!

Painfully obvious that searles would be a negative crooting pitch by other teams...

His unit was god awful
Just put on film of St. Louis & Donaldson flailing around. Or of any of the crappy OL getting rag-doll treatment. Recruit against him with the film he puts out there.

Advertisement
Good lord how many times do you folks need to hear that Neal is gone to accept it.? This staff on offense is pure trash and proven it beyond doubt. Every recruit on OL has most definitely seen it especially Neal. Miami is a dumpster fire at OL in coaching, in development, and talent

Its **** near impossible for Richt to justify keeping Searles & his waste of space son on staff.

Look at how poorly both of their position groups have preformed. They both missed on target after target. **** near the entire QB room was suspended. But yeah coach Richt. Lets keep sending this idiot out there like he's capable of recruiting or coaching.

I wonder if Mark Richt as a father would let his son play for coach Jon. Three of your players were suspended? And the players you've coached have either transferred or regressed? Yeah sure. I feel comfortable with you coaching my son until he transfers.

Look at how other schools handled these kinds of issues. SoCal made Helton clean house. Even Houston made changes. What kind of head coach looks at HIS staff's failures & just.. Ignores them? If he has the nerve to protect them by claiming "its on me" then HE should relinquish his play calling duties due to those failures.

And what kind of AD allows this? How can he just.. Let it slide? CSU gave Bobo another year, so no doubt that's the deal Richt will beg for. Just give me one more year & when.. If things haven't improved I'll hire one. Gtfoh.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No one should be surprised at any of this. Once the dream school comes up with an offer its usually all she wrote. Add in the fact our offense looks like a hs squad from 1995 and peace out...

Advertisement
Back