Effect of Joker Phillips leaving UF.

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
Joker Phillips wasn't really in Dade county, but he was in charge of the Palm Beach county lines for UF and he was considered one of UF's top recruiters behind Travaris Robinson. He was headlining Tevon Coney's recruitment and with him leaving, Miami could really make a leap in his recruitment. However, Coney is still believed to be a heavy UF lean for the moment, but Miami and other schools like Notre Dame, Ohio State and Clemson could really make a push now.

Advertisement
one can only imagine what the guy actually did to get fired from an $EC school.

True. I was thinking the same thing. The fun part will be watching the NCAA figure out how best to do nothing so as to not upset the SEC, since they already seem bound to jettison the NCAA anyway.

one can only imagine what the guy actually did to get fired from an $EC school.

Advertisement
Everything is normal. Look away :ibisroflmao:
2.gif

Advertisement
Brett McMurphy @McMurphyESPN ·
Joker Phillips forced to resign at UF by Will Muschamp because of Phillips' possible NCAA recruiting violations source told @espn

He wasn't forced but this sames to be the reason.

Joker Phillips forced to resign at UF by Will Muschamp because of Phillips' possible NCAA recruiting violations source told @espn

:nelsonhaha:

I hope the NCAA burns that **** hole to the ground...

But they won't!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hey it's only "possible" violations... That chit is too funny.

Well one thing is for sure, he was "Definately" fired over those "Possible" violations... :quag:

i don't think anything will come of it, but, usually when they fire you and fire you fast, it's not usually the minor secondary violations. it has to be somewhat serious or something he has repeatedly done. minor things like phone calls or contact outside the specified periods don't usually get u fired. maybe i'm wrong.

Advertisement
Back