2023 Edwin Joseph offered

Advertisement
CB to Miami
mariocristobals2ag.jpg

Advertisement
They had studs too now.

RB/FB William McCray and DT Cha’ron Dorsey became starters for Florida State. WR Dez White was Joe Hamilton’s go to guy at GaTech and played in the NFL for the Bears. Their qb got a schollie to play dB at Bama but he wasn’t the same after we broke his leg in the state title game. Butch signed their linebacker Travis Carrol and they had a tackle who started for UF.

Those are just the guys I can think of off the top of my head. USA Today had Bolles number one in the country when we beat them in the state championship. Their coach is a straight legend.
Sam Matthew's was on that team. He was the #1 DT in the country and signed with Bama. Travis Carroll was the #1 LB and he signed with Bana, bur later transferred to Florida. Antonio Roundtree was a good one who went to Louisville and had a good career there.

Robert Pollard was just before them and he was all world. He ended up leaving Bolles and went to Orange Park. He signed with Nebraska, and I'm not sure what happened.

I preached this since the end of spring for him.

You keep it open for a s.fla type like Edwin who will show out. sr szn. Also gives us ANOTHER in at Chaminade if we land him...ahe is a SF EXPRESS KID to.
I love this offer...shows if u ball out locally we will be on you. If im taking chances on raw kids...give me a raw s.fla kid with sub 11.0 speed and who is making plays weekly. If you believe in your coaching staff you can mold him when he gets here because kid will be a 6'0 190pd corner in no time.
Good **** @gogeta4 ! But hit the button next time

Sam Matthew's was on that team. He was the #1 DT in the country and signed with Bama. Travis Carroll was the #1 LB and he signed with Bana, bur later transferred to Florida. Antonio Roundtree was a good one who went to Louisville and had a good career there.

Robert Pollard was just before them and he was all world. He ended up leaving Bolles and went to Orange Park. He signed with Nebraska, and I'm not sure what happened.

I knew there were a few guys I was forgetting. Good post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How good is Ewald? I see he's a '25 kid so just a sophomore.
He played UP on our team..meaning he was the youngest on the team. Always played db since he was like 10 so hes very technical ...He sprouted up in height as he adds weight as well would help him in tackling...but he is more of a ball hawk type.
CJ is a good kid, quiet and unassuming ...he has made a few trips up to Michigan already.

If you can do a possible search on this site and me speaking on kids i coached maybe 6-7 years ago.....well these are the kids i was speaking about. Its crazy almost all of them already have div1 offers. ...and the Brandon Innis's. Jeremiah Smiths of the world were who we were playing against back then in youth ball.

Advertisement
Back