• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

2023 Edwin Joseph offered

Canefam

Senior
He told one of the other sites 4 schools are recruiting him hard right now with others reaching out:

Miami, Penn State, Utah and Louisville
SMH.. not surprised. Another SFE kid. The Miami offer is on the table and now he is probably being told to pump the breaks by those non-family circles around him. These local kids have been getting worked over for so long by these fake coaches...cough, cough - I mean incognito agents. So sad. Best of luck to him and his family. Those other places sound lovely.

Damiencane86

All ACC
SMH.. not surprised. Another SFE kid. The Miami offer is on the table and now he is probably being told to pump the breaks by those non-family circles around him. These local kids have been getting worked over for so long by these fake coaches...cough, cough - I mean incognito agents. So sad. Best of luck to him and his family. Those other places sound lovely.
It's embarrassing how the families allow these remedial hustlers to dictate their child's future but that's the game down here. Still feel pretty good for now about landing this kid.

DC3

Recruit
Premium
It's embarrassing how the families allow these remedial hustlers to dictate their child's future but that's the game down here. Still feel pretty good for now about landing this kid.

I mean for some of these kids their parents have been doing it since peewee so to them there is no difference since they have done it at every other level.