Educate me on 2015 Defensive Tackles

Advertisement
I just went on espn and looked at the 2015 class of DT's and of course FSU is kicking our *** in offering DT's period....how is this possible considering we need them BAD.

We need a mixture of Juco and HS Dt's until we start having the right kind of depth.

At this point in the process there doesn't appear to be a lot of talented DT's in Florida, and none in Jersey where we are strong now too. If we want a stud we are either going to have to pull a kid from out of state, or hope a couple of late bloomers show up that fit our needs.

Advertisement
Needing Juco Dt's again is gonna be a roller coaster with recruiting and admissions...can't wait for the days we wont have to rely on Juco's again

Shoot that Gonzalez kid that fsu has I'd take him and make him that rough player we need inside

I have a feeling DT recruiting is gonna be frustrating as **** next year...again.

Nobody in state worth a ****. It's gonna be tough to pull even one highly-rated OOS DT.

Advertisement
No Florida DTs in top 50 of DTs...

Maybe Golden can use North East connections to land Connecticut DT?

Darvin Taylor out of the Richmond, Va area might be one to watch. Miami has already offered him. A lot of NFL players have come from his high school such as Rudi Johnson, William Henderson ( former Packer fullback for 10 years or so) and Ken Oxendine. There seems to be quite a bit of talent coming out of Virginia lately, though most of the impact players come from the Va Beach area.

At this point in the process there doesn't appear to be a lot of talented DT's in Florida, and none in Jersey where we are strong now too. If we want a stud we are either going to have to pull a kid from out of state, or hope a couple of late bloomers show up that fit our needs.

^^^^ Canes will have to go out of state.

Advertisement
Darvin Taylor out of the Richmond, Va area might be one to watch. Miami has already offered him. A lot of NFL players have come from his high school such as Rudi Johnson, William Henderson ( former Packer fullback for 10 years or so) and Ken Oxendine. There seems to be quite a bit of talent coming out of Virginia lately, though most of the impact players come from the Va Beach area.

Good call. And we watched a pretty good player from Richmond show out last Sunday.

Good call. And we watched a pretty good player from Richmond show out last Sunday.

Russell Wilson (Collegiate H.S.) has definitely been a surprise in the NFL. I thought when he transferred to Wisconsin he was going to win the Heisman. Most of the QBs come from Va Beach though. Taj Boyd, the Vick brothers, Phillip Sims as well even though he didn't pan out. Almost all central region QBs change position in college such as his Seahawks teammate Michael Robinson who played qb at Varina.

Advertisement
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2703065/highlights/128371375

Kahlil McKenzie ‏@BigBallin28 3h
Are you able to share a list of your summer visits? — In order Duke Oklahoma Miami Florida UCLA Tennessee ASU Ar... http://ask.fm/a/abi9a0a5

Bf_StmwCYAARLdV.jpg

Advertisement
Back