Edit: Cristobal or Kiffin HC / OC - Ed Reed DC, best possible outcome

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I’ll support a Mario Cristobal hire as well but this is my perfect dream scenario right here. We need Ed Reed as the DC… he understands the game at another level no other DC we would be in the market for can come close. And the combination of Lane and Ed Reed in terms of recruiting would tip the scales in our favor for a lot of elite recruits going forward starting with this class. It would counter any recruiting advantage FSU would gain if they hire Deion Sanders as their HC which is going to happen sooner than later.

Thoughts?

Update: after hearing @Dwinstitles reasons for wanting Mario Cristobal I am now adjusting my dream scenario to include an either or between Cristobal or Kiffin… w/ Ed Reed as DC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll support a Mario Cristobal hire as well but this is my perfect dream scenario right here. We need Ed Reed as the DC… he understands the game at another level no other DC we would be in the market for can come close. And the combination of Lane and Ed Reed in terms of recruiting would tip the scales in our favor for a lot of elite recruits going forward starting with this class. It would counter any recruiting advantage FSU would gain if they hire Deion Sanders as their HC which is going to happen sooner than later.

Thoughts?
Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

Advertisement

Thoughts?
Krazy...

BACK THE FÜCK AWAY FROM THE TABLE SLOWLY.

I know you can handle your smoke, but even you have limits with Hindu Kushy-Kush.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back