Eddie Johnson

Advertisement
Change you name AARON RODGERS please its offensive.

Is there something wrong with ****** people having beards?

I don't see what you're problem is, but I'm guessing you're some German that wants to kill my people. If so, I've got my little eyes watching you buddy...

Advertisement
Which one of you idiots shopped a smile on this?

He's looking at a dead baby.

holy **** im sitting in the umiami business school in the middle of class and literally just bursted out in laughter

well done sir

Advertisement
I understand why you all have a Man Crush on E.J. but if you re-watch some old games you'll see he is a "LIABILITY" on Pass Defense. Hes great against the run but out of position on most passing downs.
Ill attribute that to youth and hears hoping to E.J. improvement on passing plays.

I understand why you all have a Man Crush on E.J. but if you re-watch some old games you'll see he is a "LIABILITY" on Pass Defense. Hes great against the run but out of position on most passing downs.
Ill attribute that to youth and hears hoping to E.J. improvement on passing plays.

He was also a redshirt freshman. We haven't a LB with his size and physicality in a long time. There is still plenty of time to teach him the nuances of the position, if, and right now it's a big if, we can get him on the practice field with regularity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back