Eddie Johnson

EJ made the most plays for our defense last year. More than DP, more than Bush. To me that means he was our best player. Not reliable, not great in coverage, but who really was last year?

Advertisement
from the football players I know (freshmen), they think EJ, as long as he's not in trouble with the law, will be back.

they said EJ is just a kid who doesn't know when to stop. they said the suspension is nothing serious, just something to wake his *** up.

also, it seems like Golden is similar to JJ in more ways than you might have thought.

from the football players I know (freshmen), they think EJ, as long as he's not in trouble with the law, will be back.

they said EJ is just a kid who doesn't know when to stop. they said the suspension is nothing serious, just something to wake his *** up.

also, it seems like Golden is similar to JJ in more ways than you might have thought.

Great Hair, we know

He was basically a freshman last year and played well like DP did his freshman year now coming into this season he should understand how to drop better and play better coverage he take a big step in the right direction once he steps on the field

Advertisement
EJ made the most plays for our defense last year. More than DP, more than Bush. To me that means he was our best player. Not reliable, not great in coverage, but who really was last year?

I dunno about more than Bush but I guess if you consider how much time he missed, his impact was huge when he was on the field no doubt.

He's still in school

446.gif

I ended thread right here

Advertisement
Back