Eddie Johnson

Golden is supposedly tight with Jimmy. I'm sure he's been brought up to speed on the art of disciplining your players based on talent level. This will take a masterful job by Golden to not be too strict or too lenient when dealing with the ticking time bomb that wears #44. I have faith he will be tracking down FAU ball carriers on opening night with the anger of a famished lion and the precision of a heat-seeking missile, and, despite Golden's 6 months worth of efforts, he'll be springing right up to tell the entire Owls sideline who just made that hit.

Advertisement
Which one of you idiots shopped a smile on this?

He's looking at a dead baby.

Golden is supposedly tight with Jimmy. I'm sure he's been brought up to speed on the art of disciplining your players based on talent level. This will take a masterful job by Golden to not be too strict or too lenient when dealing with the ticking time bomb that wears #44. I have faith he will be tracking down FAU ball carriers on opening night with the anger of a famished lion and the precision of a heat-seeking missile, and, despite Golden's 6 months worth of efforts, he'll be springing right up to tell the entire Owls sideline who just made that hit.

In true EJ fashion, he'll hang 20 tackles on FAU and then get himself suspended for the ufag game.

In true EJ fashion, he'll hang 20 tackles on FAU and then get himself suspended for the ufag game.

I don't think he will be playing against FAU, I think he will (if he makes it there) play his opening game against UF.

I don't think he will be playing against FAU, I think he will (if he makes it there) play his opening game against UF.

I'm on record as guessing that he won't make it through the summer. But that's not as funny as him killing FAU and then getting suspended for ufag.

Advertisement
At least Eddie not being on the rooster isn't the end of the world. Kelvin Cain was taken off the rooster during the season last year and was back on the team in no time. Here's to hoping that EJ is back on the rooster sooner than later. Rooster.

Advertisement
He wil be there i think this is his last chance b4 he is gone for good i dont no why i just feel that way

Advertisement
Need to start a campaign immediately. Hit the email, facebook, twitter accounts of key decision makers - Donna, Golden, Blake, Barrow . . . "Free Eddie NOW - Free Eddie NOW.''

This is probably one of the most idiotic things I've read yet. Now I remember why I avoid the football board.

I'm on record as guessing that he won't make it through the summer. But that's not as funny as him killing FAU and then getting suspended for ufag.

Confirmed.

He will be smoking Kools after 3 and outs and tearing Driskells head off on the sideline while Stephen/Duke/PD and Co score over and over again vs UF

Advertisement
Having EJ return is the equivalent of having signed a 5 star LB who can contribute from day 1. The dude is a pure beast. Golden will cut him some slack, but there is a point where coach will start losing the respect of his team if doesnt put down the hammer. Hopefully, Big Ray will have a talk with EJ before we get to that point.

Devante Bond and Gabe Terry seem like they would be pretty suited to handle that position if EJ can't hack it.

Advertisement
Back