Eddie Johnson suspended vs UVA

Advertisement
Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan
#UM #Canes news: LB Thurston Armbrister will start in place of Eddie Johnson.

I hope the whole discipline crowd is happy.

So you have absolutely no idea what EJ did or how serious it is, but you're going to get on Golden for suspending him with the NCAA watching our every move? Seems logical.

Only thing worth suspending him at this point in my mind, is raping a woman, peddling dope, taking cash, or murder.

So you have absolutely no idea what EJ did or how serious it is, but you're going to get on Golden for suspending him with the NCAA watching our every move? Seems logical.

Only thing worth suspending him at this point in my mind, is raping a woman, peddling dope, taking cash, or murder.

honestly those seem debatable as well

We're in the middle of our first god **** ACC championship hunt and this ************ suspends our best LB. God dammit, Alfred, now is not the ****ing time.

If he broke the rules, then he needs to sit. You lose a team real fast giving players preferential treatment and goes against everything Golden is about.

Hoping the story is BS.

Cool, you make him run steps in the off-season or some ****. You don't start suspending players in the thick of you're first ever conference championship hunt.

Umm, yeah, you do. This is not the NFL, this is not the University of Florida, this is not Miami in the 80s. You break the rules, you sit. That's the way it is, that's the way it should be.

Seriously, stop it already

Advertisement

This. ******* this. Some people are outtatheirminds-stupid.

The message is when you don't do things the right way you not only affect yourself, you let down your teammates. I'm good with it.

This. ****ing this. Some people are outtatheirminds-stupid.

It's kind of scary, isn't it?

He was verbally suspensed for not doing what he needed to do to travel. No official suspension. Whatever that means. Bottom line: he aint playing.

whut? not really suspended only verbally suspensed, no matter how you spell it or label he was suspended. Fuggin slacker

Advertisement
Folks, this isn't on Golden, till you get a team that understands there is a certain set of standards and regulations that have to be adhered to, you're simply not going to win big

When doing ancillary things is more important than football, well, this is what happens

Advertisement

It is, but not when you consider how Desperate the fan base is for some positive movement. And today was monumental when it comes to that. IMO, you make this a timing thing. Act like it was next week and sit him vs. USF when there is NOTHING on the line. This is done time and again across the country. It sounds terrible and this isn't the NFL, but it's still a business decision.

It is, but not when you consider how Desperate the fan base is for some positive movement. And today was monumental when it comes to that. IMO, you make this a timing thing. Act like it was next week and sit him vs. USF when there is NOTHING on the line. This is done time and again across the country. It sounds terrible and this isn't the NFL, but it's still a business decision.

Eff that. Code Red....

Advertisement
Hey swagger you are ridiculous. He has been suspended twice this year. Do you think he gives a ****? Seriously

Hey swagger you are ridiculous. He has been suspended twice this year. Do you think he gives a ****? Seriously

Huh? Do I think who gives a **** - Eddie? Apparently he doesn't give enough of a ****, which is why I opined that people blaming Golden for EJ not being there was pathetic. If EJ didn't show up for practice or something similar then he's being selfish. Getting a free pass for that is the kind of stuff that kills football programs long-term.

According to Jorge Milian:

"Al Golden said that the decision to leave Eddie Johnson home was the player's choice. Added he didn't know if Johnson will be back for USF."

Hmmm... that doesnt sound good. What the **** does that mean? No player chooses to stay back unless they have some family or school ****.

According to Jorge Milian:

"Al Golden said that the decision to leave Eddie Johnson home was the player's choice. Added he didn't know if Johnson will be back for USF."

WTF?!?! How in the world can a player decide to stay home? Was this poorly worded? Meaning Golden said you have to do something to play, and EJ did not, and that was his choice? I have a hard time believing as the team was getting ready to leave, a coach went to EJ's dorm room and said, are you ready, and he answered, no, I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this week. Seriously, I don't understand this **** anymore.

Advertisement
Back