Eddie Johnson suspended vs UVA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta take the good with the bad. Hope he can do right enough to stay on the team.

armbrister has been playing much better. kinda scary that after eddie there isnt really much to work with.

Advertisement
****. Does anyone know what he did? I mean the guy's a straight thug as we all know, he might just have killed a whole country...

****. Does anyone know what he did? I mean the guy's a straight thug as we all know, he might just have killed a whole country...

yea golden has to take the thug part into consideration before letting these suspensions fly. he needs a little more rope than normal

Advertisement
Kinda weird for this to come out the night before. So you are saying no other media outlet found out our best LB was suspended?

Unless this happened today.

247 is all i found. idk. doesnt seem like this wouldnt be true, or they wouldnt post the article. usually **** like this comes out at gametime if news outlets are unsure the night before...they must feel confident.

Advertisement
Dammit man.

Looks like we are going to start Paul-Gaines-Cornelius/Armbrister with Kirby getting more snaps. Terry is going to have to be ready as well, only 6 healthy LBs for tomorrow.

Could it be for getting into it with those guys on the TV sideline?

Nvm, says he skipped practice yesterday. **** who misses practice during game week? This guys need to get their **** together.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back