Ed Reed's National Signing Day Presser

Advertisement
Advertisement
Image result for all hail gif

Loved his presser, absolutely loved it. Helping define these young men and helping to create real men for life. As football players, as productive members of society. Well spoken and did a phenomenal job!!! Hoping these players realize the treasure trove they have available to them as well as the other Canes greats who frequent the Hecht Center. He’s right - if you’re not coming in with the mentality to work hard, and I mean really, really hard; they we don’t want you. If you aren’t here to practice really hard, we don’t want you. It’s about the team first, accolades and individuals need not apply. If he rubs off on these players like I know he can, this football team will play markedly better as a holistic unit than we did last year. Couple that with our talent and I think folks are going to be surprised by the results. Ain’t no one wanting to see Miami starting to reach its peak. Cuz when we climb that mountain top, there’s no other program better.

Advertisement
Wonder what he meant by “I talk to a lot of ex players but I’m not in a position to do what they want.”

what do the ex players want?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting he said he isn’t going to be full time here which is something I was expecting when they announced the hire

Advertisement
Back