ED REED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The golfing pictures aren’t even from today man. Did you read any subsequent posts?

Yes. I saw him post afterwards that the post he hashtagged #MondayMasters wasn’t from today after some fans stupidly commented on his photo calling him out for it, lol.

I truly don’t care if he was golfing or not, that isn’t important and isn’t the point. The point is I feel pretty confident in saying that he wasn’t in Coral Gables today. I feel like if he was at practice then by now he would have posted a photo or two from there by now, no? There probably would have been some quotes from him or maybe someone stating by now that he was seen roaming the sidelines/in attendance, no? If he doesn’t need to be here for day 1 of spring practice in what is a do or die year for a guy he was hired to “assist”, then when does he need to be here? This is all moot if we win, and even if we don’t win, him not being here for spring practice isn’t the reason why we failed. This just all proves the majority of the boards opinion when we hired him. I guess he’ll be here for recruiting events, maybe? Again, I’m all for him being on the staff because his presence around this program is better for us than him not being here, but him not being in attendance for the first day of spring practice is just LOL worthy to me, JMO. Carry on.

Advertisement
Talkin about fake news!
aj.gif

Yes. I saw him post afterwards that the post he hashtagged #MondayMasters wasn’t from today after some fans stupidly commented on his photo calling him out for it, lol.

I truly don’t care if he was golfing or not, that isn’t important and isn’t the point. The point is I feel pretty confident in saying that he wasn’t in Coral Gables today. I feel like if he was at practice then by now he would have posted a photo or two from there by now, no? There probably would have been some quotes from him or maybe someone stating by now that he was seen roaming the sidelines/in attendance, no? If he doesn’t need to be here for day 1 of spring practice in what is a do or die year for a guy he was hired to “assist”, then when does he need to be here? This is all moot if we win, and even if we don’t win, him not being here for spring practice isn’t the reason why we failed. This just all proves the majority of the boards opinion when we hired him. I guess he’ll be here for recruiting events, maybe? Again, I’m all for him being on the staff because his presence around this program is better for us than him not being here, but him not being in attendance for the first day of spring practice is just LOL worthy to me, JMO. Carry on.

Did you fall over backwards from backpedaling so much here?

Wow....

Wow. Ok.

Advertisement

No it makes total sense... THIS GUY, who thought Reed wasn't at practice because he was playing golf, AND didn't read the comment debunking the notion, now "is pretty confident" Reed wasn't there anyway, because he "feels like" there would be pictures.

If that's not bulletproof logic I don't know what is.

let’s bx about this because the 1st day of spring practice is where offseason National champions are made 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Advertisement
I just don't get why people would LOOK FOR negative spins re the Ed Reed hire. Why not just be happy one of the greatest Canes ever, and IMO the greatest to ever play his position, is contributing to the program? ANY contribution! ******* appreciate it, be happy about it, and stop searching for reasons to b-tch about it. Jesus!

I see it more as entitlement. I think it's really funny how the majority of the fanbase acts like Miami football owes them something, and they're entitled to an opinion as to how the university should be run.

They bash current and former players, administrators and trustees, of all people, who literally live The U every single day, when most of these clowns have never set foot on campus.

It hasn’t dawned on you that this site isn’t full of Mensa candidates?

Other than the posts from people like Stefan, DMoney, and handful of posters, I’m here because of the laughs and because I’m a canes junkie. Although sometimes it gets so bad here I’ll check out for weeks. Just wait for the period between the end of spring practice and the beginning of summer/fall practice

Advertisement
I just don't get why people would LOOK FOR negative spins re the Ed Reed hire. Why not just be happy one of the greatest Canes ever, and IMO the greatest to ever play his position, is contributing to the program? ANY contribution! ******* appreciate it, be happy about it, and stop searching for reasons to b-tch about it. Jesus!

Because he's not meeting their expectations and he owes them. Anything less than 23 wins this season and it's Reed's fault.

His job is to be a face in the program and build enthusiasm. Something to save face for the current admin. He has a kind of job that if Blake and Manny burnout he is still protected and in a loved position unlike other former players that come back and work here.

It hasn’t dawned on you that this site isn’t full of Mensa candidates?

Just wait for the period between the end of spring practice and the beginning of summer/fall practice

No, it's so lost on me that I only commented on it specifically, today, in this thread. Thanks for chiming in with yet another completely uninformed comment. I always jump at the opportunity to take input from people who aren't paying the least bit of attention.

Screenshot 2020-03-02 at 12.01.51 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back