ED REED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's getting to the point where you can't stalk a celebrity on social media and be a self righteous scold to them without looking like a grade A *******.

Advertisement
A bunch of people who will never contribute a dime to Reed's salary and also didn't contribute a dime to his scholarship *****ing about how he should spend his time.

Y'all are some real fans.
Some folks are born with the negativity VIRUS. Never happy, always going to the glass of half full or half empty. It's called: misery loves COMPANY. It's draining.

10000% should have been here for day 1 of spring practice......Especially with us trying to change/shift the culture around here, JMO. Am I surprised he wasn’t though? No, the hire was a save face hire from jump street so whatever. Just win.

Advertisement
Some folks are born with the negativity VIRUS. Never happy, always going to the glass of half full or half empty. It's called: misery loves COMPANY. It's draining.

I see it more as entitlement. I think it's really funny how the majority of the fanbase acts like Miami football owes them something, and they're entitled to an opinion as to how the university should be run.

They bash current and former players, administrators and trustees, of all people, who literally live The U every single day, when most of these clowns have never set foot on campus.

Live look at dumb *** mfers trying to figure out how to bash ER20.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1583176059397.jpeg

Cool, man. Great contribution yourself. Not about to go back & forth with the CIS geniuses on this, lol. Agree to disagree, knock yourself out.

The golfing pictures aren’t even from today man. Did you read any subsequent posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back