ED REED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's so lost on me that I only commented on it specifically, today, in this thread. Thanks for chiming in with yet another completely uninformed comment. I always jump at the opportunity to take input from people who aren't paying the least bit of attention.

View attachment 112849
Some of these “fans” already trying to trash another legend and turn on Ed Reed, ******* Lunatics man smh

Advertisement
No, it's so lost on me that I only commented on it specifically, today, in this thread. Thanks for chiming in with yet another completely uninformed comment. I always jump at the opportunity to take input from people who aren't paying the least bit of attention.

View attachment 112849

Are you hormonal?

I was basically agreeing with your take.

Jesus, man get the fūck over yourself, you must hang around a lot of betas.

Are you hormonal?

I was basically agreeing with your take.

Jesus, man get the fūck over yourself, You must hang around a lot of betas.

LMAO I find it hilarious how you're consistently wildly presumptuous and apt to put your foot in your mouth, yet when you get called out on it you cry like a girl.

Thanks for your attempt at unnecessary and your unsolicited advice. I'll treasure it.

Some of these “fans” already trying to trash another legend and turn on Ed Reed, ******* Lunatics man smh

Same people who want an entire coaching staff comprised of former players, and a former player as AD.

Advertisement
LMAO I find it hilarious how you're consistently wildly presumptuous and apt to put your foot in your mouth, yet when you get called out on it you cry like a girl.

Thanks for your attempt at unnecessary and your unsolicited advice. I'll treasure it.

Trust me, I’m not the one crying like a girl.

Just settle down and drink your cranberry juice, you’ll be ok.

Advertisement
Let 20 work. Do not question 20. The NCAA has rules for what a chief of staff can do. Real G’s move in silence. 20 was golfing today.

Are we really worried about Ed Reed playing golf on the first day of spring practice, Come on mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back