Ed Reed tweet

Advertisement
It’s honestly not very cryptic. I’m just saying he should have said what he wanted to say.
It's cryptic in that it could apply to the CBs or S or both. I'm a fan of just saying what you mean instead of expressing yourself like a 13 year old girl with hieroglyphics. I appreciate Ed's attempt at being demanding, but a little red cartoon face falls a bit short.

Advertisement
Sonmeone is getting fired because the DC said what everyone is thinking and ED reacted with a emoji? I'm lost

Advertisement
I took it as he was agreeing with Baker about the below average play, and was expressing his own agreement and dissatisfaction with their play.

I thought about for the five seconds it took to post this, and I shall never speak of it again.

Please resume your overreacting opinions and reading way too much into this.

Advertisement
For those of you old people that require a tutorial in Twitter emojis, that emoji means “embarrassed.” So either Ed is embarrassed about the play of the secondary or embarrassed about Bakers kid gloves approach being overly positive when grading the play of the secondary, possibly both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I took it as he was agreeing with Baker about the below average play, and was expressing his own agreement and dissatisfaction with their play.

I thought about for the five seconds it took to post this, and I shall never speak of it again.

Please resume your overreacting opinions and reading way too much into this.
This is exactly why grown men shouldn't speak in emoji. There are already 20 different interpretations on here as to what he meant when he could have just said what he meant in a single sentence. If the emoji is an embarrassed face he should say what he's embarrassed about or who is embarrassing.

It's one thing if it's a player reacting to some other player, but this dude's in a position of leadership. He should be more direct and clear.

Advertisement
Back