Ed Reed tweet

Why create controversy when you work in the same building and can just talk to the guy. I personally think Baker is below average. Final nail for me came when he played Ragone again on Thursday. However, no need to use twitter to send a vague message that might distract from the fact that we are playing in primetime for possibly our next 3 games.
Ragone played 6 snaps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Days numbered? LOL he should’ve said what he wanted instead of just using that emoji. It’s not like it’s out of left field either, most Miami fans knew the secondary play was garbage and have said so.
It was a cryptic tweet left open to interpretation, hoss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I fail to understand what is controversial about his use of an emoji. Baker (kinda) called out the CBs, which I appreciated, and praised the safeties. Ed blushed, what on earth is the issue?

If anyone Baker stepped up, and Ed merely reacted. What am I missing?

Days numbered? LOL he should’ve said what he wanted instead of just using that emoji. It’s not like it’s out of left field either, most Miami fans knew the secondary play was garbage and have said so.
I agree with saying what you mean, but maybe he's speaking 18 year old by using the emoji. Maybe that stupid face speaks more loudly to the players than words.

Advertisement
Back