Ed Reed on Jim Rome

Advertisement
So true.

The news is right there , no fact checking, just the first to get news out . Then if it’s wrong just don’t talk about it anymore. They’re all using sensationalism without caring for facts. The Left and right Media are jokes. Fox , cnn, msnbc etc could care less about journalistic integrity. It’s all about clicks , views and getting their agenda across. It’s sad.
speaking of which, it Reminds me of TOS!

What was his show called, Rome is Flaming? I hated him then, and probably would now as well. I like sports, not sports entertainment television. I hate hearing idiots talk about sports for tv ratings, because they always make themselves out to be smarter than anyone else on any subject sports related. Then to have 4-5 of them fighting over who is the tallest midget... I just can't do it.

But the vine bro; the clones bro; the takes bro; the rack’em bro; the smack talk bro.

I used to listen to Rome waaaaaay back in the day while in LA, right before Lee “Hacksaw” Hamilton. Lee would talk about sports, not just locally, but nationally. Jim would only talk about himself, and his audience would make these ridiculous rants that sometimes dealt with sports, while others dealt with utter child hood bull chit.

Man, you people are pathetic. This is an Ed Reed thread and you all talking about Rome?

didn’t realize tana and DB were suite mates with reed and Wayne. 2 carol cities city kids with 2 country kids. Man, what a combo!

Guy makes $30,000,000 per year.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
I seriously doubt White Owl is the cigar of choice for Ed Reed......

...... In before Caneinorlando tells me that he would know what Reed smokes because he used to light the cigars for him back in 1978.
When you have Ed's phone # in your Speed Dial...Hit a Cracker up....

Advertisement
But the vine bro; the clones bro; the takes bro; the rack’em bro; the smack talk bro.

I used to listen to Rome waaaaaay back in the day while in LA, right before Lee “Hacksaw” Hamilton. Lee would talk about sports, not just locally, but nationally. Jim would only talk about himself, and his audience would make these ridiculous rants that sometimes dealt with sports, while others dealt with utter child hood bull chit.

I used to listen because there was no options in my work truck in the late 90’s. I finally said f this , I’d rather listen to *NSYNC and Britney Spears four times an hour on 95.1 than this cheesy ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back