Ed Reed on Jim Rome

Advertisement
1599153680759.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Then got pushed down like the Sissy he is...and wouldn't do **** about it...very unprofessional in my opinion...
i agree, entirely unprofessional, but he was out to make a name for himself as being a pioneering in-your-face type of reporter, not a softball guy like Jim McKay (grew up on him). it worked because he made it.

Advertisement
Then got pushed down like the Sissy he is...and wouldn't do **** about it...very unprofessional in my opinion...
I think it was probably staged as it really was the best thing that ever happened to Rome. Would be a pretty good mini 30 for 30 if it was.

I remember watching it live and it was even funnier then as they cut to an immediate commercial break as Everett was standing over a crumpled Rome and the overturned table. Then when they came back Rome was all disheveled.

I'd love to see this happen today for real but I'm just undecided which host I'd prefer to be the victim. Maybe Cowherd or Clay Travis. Lebatard would probably just instantly have a massive cardiac event.

I think it was probably staged as it really was the best thing that ever happened to Rome. Would be a pretty good mini 30 for 30 if it was.

I remember watching it live and it was even funnier then as they cut to an immediate commercial break as Everett was standing over a crumpled Rome and the overturned table. Then when they came back Rome was all disheveled.

I'd love to see this happen today for real but I'm just undecided which host I'd prefer to be the victim. Maybe Cowherd or Clay Travis. Lebatard would probably just instantly have a massive cardiac event.
Skip Bayless is a clear winner for who I would like to see in that spot, with Lebatard number two.

Advertisement
Back