Ed. Reed for secondary coach?

Advertisement
Yall lol are so full of **** on this board i dont take it seriously trust.... Ed Reed has always been a coach on the field, but yeah he wouldnt have a clue about how to teach college kids how to play db... right bc ya know Paul Williams and his "expertise" definitely got it done.

Who are these genius ****n db coaches thats going to take our secondary to another level?? who the UGA db coach under Richt?? lol gtfoh yall are some clowns.

Yall lol are so full of **** on this board i dont take it seriously trust.... Ed Reed has always been a coach on the field, but yeah he wouldnt have a clue about how to teach college kids how to play db... right bc ya know Paul Williams and his "expertise" definitely got it done.

Who are these genius ****n db coaches thats going to take our secondary to another level?? who the UGA db coach under Richt?? lol gtfoh yall are some clowns.

Shouldn't you be whipping and nae nae'ing somewhere lil' boy?

Just answer the question "coach"... are you going to be satisfied if we get UGAs db coach??

So Dirty Sprite is going on and on about race and needing more black coaches......and we wonder why he had a hard on far Charlie Weak? He'd rather put his social agenda ahead of the welfare of the program. Just like Shalala.

Everything is always about somebody being black to you? It's easy to see you're a racist it's cool I don't care...

Charlie Strongs not in this discussion and I've never stressed about UM or cfb in general needing more of anyone based on race? Lol youre just making **** up at this point.

Advertisement
We can't understand him cause we're too soft.

u take avatars serious I see... I guess a custom big body car on Orange rims screams maturity and credibility lol

Difference is...

1. That's a Hurricanes themed car (hence the reason I used it on a Cane's site)
2. That's a man's game. (donks) People who use Future as their avatar and even quote him in their signature are kids.

u take avatars serious I see... I guess a custom big body car on Orange rims screams maturity and credibility lol

Difference is...

2. That's a man's game. (donks) People who use Future as their avatar and even quote him in their signature are kids.

Oh Ok thats the "difference" -_-

Lol Ed Reed knows more about what it takes to be qualified as a db coach (and obviously me too) than you ever will.

Advertisement

Just answer the question "coach"... are you going to be satisfied if we get UGAs db coach??

I'm pretty sure Pruitt was DC and DBs coach.

Rocker coached DL, Sherrer and Ekeler coached LBs.

I'm pretty sure Pruitt was DC and DBs coach.

Rocker coached DL, Sherrer and Ekeler coached LBs.

And Pruitt ain't doing **** as a db coach then

Difference is...

Oh Ok thats the "difference" -_-

Lol Ed Reed knows more about what it takes to be qualified as a db coach (and obviously me too) than you ever will.

Of course he does. He played it! That automatically means that he knows more. Duh!

Ed Reed would be an excellent DB coach. Rumph would be safer choice BC of experience coaching. I'm more interested in Chizik as DC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back