Ed Reed for Co-DC / DB Coach

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee
@SWFLHurricane
Do you think Ed would want to be a DB/co-oc here or if he's ready for the challenge?

Genuine honest question and I know you two would answer honestly.
Ed has ALWAYS been ready for challenges, I think it's just a matter of time he coaches somewhere. I do know that Ed abhors that Primadonna mindset alot of these kids have now. I think @Brooklyndee would agree.

CB710B16-3290-4882-9193-56739F5C5CF4.gif

Advertisement
Ed has ALWAYS been ready for challenges, I think it's just a matter of time he coaches somewhere. I do know that Ed abhors that Primadonna mindset alot of these kids have now. I think @Brooklyndee would agree.
It's not a matter of what he wants to do. It's a matter of him being a position coach or a DC requires a time commitment he wouldn't be capable of. That's what it all comes down too. Will he be far more active on campus now and helping out? Yes absolutely he will as will alot of alumni as Mario has reached out to plenty of us and made it known he expects us on campus and our assistance in educating these kids and reinforcing a canes mindset. None of us will shy away from it as it's what we as canes live for. Being able to give back and get this train rolling that did so much for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TRob is better than all of those.

We can’t downgrade coaching staff
And Reed isn’t? Just because someone is a great player, doesn’t make them a great coach. Also I’m sure Reed doesn’t want to spend hours a day kissing high school kids asses. **** some of y’all are special.

Advertisement
This is the move IMO. Need a splash hire to compete with Raymond and UF for Florida recruiting and more than anything, we can’t DOWNGRADE from Trob which is what someone like Chance would be

To me, the ultimate splash hire would be Michael Phelps.

By the way, when did TRob become the greatest DB coach to have ever stepped on UM campus?
Based on many of the in-season comments I read a few months ago, I would have never suspected he was this good.

By the way, when did TRob become the greatest DB coach to have ever stepped on UM campus?
Based on many of the in-season comments I read a few months ago, I would have never suspected he was this good.

Like this move bring in louganis as his diving coordinator and we're number 1 in the country in the pool.**** bring in richt as a diving analyst.

Advertisement
Back