ED REED COS: Brilliantly executed chess moves....

Advertisement
Posted this on n another thread. Now it’s really going to be followed.

40651AF6-CAB2-46BD-9581-8310191F8236.png

Advertisement
Nah, It's fans being skeptical and you can't blame them.
Don’t you think that’s annoying, we went 6-7 ok everyone gets that. We can’t be excited for getting reed back, lashlee and king amongst other things? The fall football Season Don’t start for another 8 months, we are making most of the necessary steps to have a successful season. What I want To see now is a good receiver hire that’s a recruiter as well and for Diaz to take over playcalling because I still Think baker is a sh*tty coach and was absolutely not what Diaz defense has shown its been big on since being at Miami,(being aggressive but limiting big plays)

Advertisement
What if Reed votes for us to wear green on green every home game? CIS will turn on him in a heartbeat.

I'm glad Reed will be in the building. His voice is needed. But I struggle to imagine that his role will give him the ability to cure the culture and player development problems we have.

Even after reading the press release, there are a lot of questions. Manny did not want Highsmith in the building, will take Ed's advice on prioritizing certain recruits over others? Will he have a vote on offer/no offer to fringe recruits? Benching players who aren't performing? What side will Manny take if Ed butts heads with Banda over coaching? Will Ed be assertive in his role? Will Manny take his game planning advice?

*sigh*

Off season victory and back to wait and see mode again.

I hope it works out and he has input.
I feels like PR to appease the fans.
What is the power structure ?
Does manny report to him ?
Does he report to manny ?
If he has no power then its just a letterhead position for PR purposes.
I hope they don't do my favorite player wrong like that.
I would like it better if he was on thr coaching staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
6-7 season over bruh, cry about something else. Miami fans if that’s what you are have plenty to be excited about entering this season with Miami moving to a true spread, getting a dynamic heisman trophy watch list qb in king amongst a number of other things, getting Ed Reed to impart his wisdom on the team is just a bonus period
I hear u but this admin this is what they do man they are a bunch of azzholes. I love Ed Reed man I do but it's the truth man. My brother just text me and he isn't a member of this board he doesn't follow UM hard like that....he knows I do....and his text said Miami hired Reed it's a PR stunt. I'm like I just posted that ****.....he's out of the loop and believes it's a hype move because that's how UM has operated forever now it feels like.

Like miami didn't just lose to la tech and fiu in the same season and bringing back the same HC lol. To Manny's credit, he's made some solid moves so I won't sht on him, but I'm not jumping for joy in the offseason either. The hype has started earlier than usual this year.
It's always hype

$$$$$$$$$ man.....they want the money but they don't want to spend it.

Advertisement
Back