Ed Orgeron to be LSU head coach.

Advertisement
Why doesn't the university of Miami just tuck it's ****** in it's pants and go get Butch. Fuq it man just do it bruh

Just admit u made a mistake and the fans were right just this one time
This fan base is
based and woke. They care not about winning, but diversity and inclusion, while avoiding our glorious past and toxic masculinity.
They passed on Dan Mullen, coz Mullen did not share Strawleys core values.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People called UCF a better job than Miami and we hired Richt. People called LSU the best job available and they hired Orgeron.

They were waving $7 million in candidates faces and still ended up with a DLine coach that's got a career losing record in basically 4 seasons as a HC
You are right. It will never work out.

Terrible poster, so it makes sense.

tenor.gif

I don't even know who you are, get off my nuts :pgdead:

Advertisement
One of the dumbest hiring decisions i've ever seen....this is like Miami hiring Shannon over Gary Patterson.

You fire a guy that wins 80% of his games for a drunk position coach that got ran off at Ole Miss. Instead of getting Herman or Jimbo to fix their atrocious offense, they settle for freaking Ed Orgeron hahahaHAHAHHA.

We are going to kill them in 2018 now.
Right!

Advertisement
Not even Urban, who I would take in NY minute, is a Howard or Pete. Urban will take good talent and win one NC for sure but he is not a start from scratch guy. Howard had the best of coaching bloodline in college and NFL. He was NFL HC, like Pete, before he took the Miami job. Mario does have Butch and Saban in his bloodlines but no NFL HC on his resume so he might be the next great coach. Saban is more like Howard and maybe shows us what might have been it Howard had stayed. Since we can't touch Saban and apparently refuse to take Butch, Mario could be our best choice but I doubt he would come.
The things u said torwards the tail end of this post is why we can't win. When u can't touch coaches because of past reasons or beliefs or popular opinion then u failed. We care to much about other things other then being a Miami hurricane and saying Fuq u we want to win. We have turned our back on who we are and we continue to do so

This fan base is
based and woke. They care not about winning, but diversity and inclusion, while avoiding our glorious past and toxic masculinity.
They passed on Dan Mullen, coz Mullen did not share Strawleys core values.
Exactly this

Manny and Shalallalala never lied to us we are TNM......alot of people just didn't know wtf that means. Oh I'm sure they do now

Advertisement
Back