Easy Youze Guys

Advertisement
Everyone needs to seriously lighten up a bit.

If people would just take their head out of the clouds for a few moments they wouldn’t be so upset about it all.

Your best bet is to find humor in the tragedy, being mad that we suck is like living in Alaska & being ****ed that’s it’s cold.
Having lived in Alaska...

pIl9yPc96ppBlsYigX (2).gif

I am looking at this season as I did during the nadir of probation. Keep my head down, ignore college football and hope that next year is better.
And that FSU doesn’t beat us by 50 again.

It is what it is guys. The staff and play is well beyond indefensible… to the point that it’s not worth the energy to get mad. We’re not fixing this now - maybe never with this staff - But the HC is here for years now so we’re stuck. It’s going to be a long haul with no guarantees, and definitely not a sprint.

So please take it easy on here. Don’t obliterate each other on here with personal attacks or say malignant shît that involves things beyond addressing the football issues.

Repeat threads will get merged together. The rest is the same as always.

We’re all tired of the ineptitude. Focus on the positive things in your life that you are thankful for.
I’m thankful that I will never again pay attention to a single word @DMoney has to say 😂😂😂.

R.I.P. Miami Football ⚰️🪦

Advertisement
Everyone needs to seriously lighten up a bit.

If people would just take their head out of the clouds for a few moments they wouldn’t be so upset about it all.

Your best bet is to find humor in the tragedy, being mad that we suck is like living in Alaska & being ****ed that’s it’s cold.
So I'm at the bar in Hollywood earlier this week, just before it's about to open. A kid comes in, early 20s, I knew he didn't currently work there, so figured he was interviewing. Indeed, he was.

He was from Anchorage. True story.

OK, I’m a 74 year old Cane Grad who three years ago as a pedestrian was hit by a Ford F-150 truck, spent a week in ICU, and yes, I’m thankful that I’m still here to watch my Canes play ball, win or lose!! I’ve been to every National Championship game except ‘83, and hope I’m still around to see the Canes win Number Six some year.
And I'm **** glad you're still here with a chance to do that.

Advertisement
My day has been **** so far:

7:30 am - Liverpool loses to Nottingham Forrest who's bottom of the table

12:30 pm - Miami gets their doors blown off by Duke

3:00 pm - Kid loses soccer game 7-6 after driving 45 minutes

Last hope I have is the Phillies tonight.

Advertisement
My day has been **** so far:

7:30 am - Liverpool loses to Nottingham Forrest who's bottom of the table

12:30 pm - Miami gets their doors blown off by Duke

3:00 pm - Kid loses soccer game 7-6 after driving 45 minutes

Last hope I have is the Phillies tonight.
Ouch.

Advertisement
South Fla HS ball today is living off last century's reputation. 2 star recruits on our first NC team played like 4 stars. Now, it's basically the reverse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back