Easy Youze Guys

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
It is what it is guys. The staff and play is well beyond indefensible… to the point that it’s not worth the energy to get mad. We’re not fixing this now - maybe never with this staff - But the HC is here for years now so we’re stuck. It’s going to be a long haul with no guarantees, and definitely not a sprint.

So please take it easy on here. Don’t obliterate each other on here with personal attacks or say malignant shît that involves things beyond addressing the football issues.

Repeat threads will get merged together. The rest is the same as always.

We’re all tired of the ineptitude. Focus on the positive things in your life that you are thankful for.

Advertisement
Can we say James Williams is a *****? Or is that not allowed? I’m willing to delete if not allowed.
I’m not. 0 is bytch!!!!!!

If I see him throw a shoulder at somebody one more time. I’m driving a fire engine into the stadium and spraying him with a smooth boar nozzle

Advertisement
I haven’t watched a game of ours since we lost to A&M

Guys. Trust me. Saturdays can be enjoyable if you let it happen. I know it’s hard to break a cycle of abuse, but you’ll thank yourselves

If I can do it, you can do it

Everyone needs to seriously lighten up a bit.

If people would just take their head out of the clouds for a few moments they wouldn’t be so upset about it all.

Your best bet is to find humor in the tragedy, being mad that we suck is like living in Alaska & being ****ed that’s it’s cold.

Advertisement

Guys. Trust me. Saturdays can be enjoyable if you let it happen. I know it’s hard to break a cycle of abuse, but you’ll thank yourselves

Best Friends Hug GIF by Rocky

Advertisement

If people would just take their head out of the clouds for a few moments they wouldn’t be so upset about it all.

Your best bet is to find humor in the tragedy, being mad that we suck is like living in Alaska & being ****ed that’s it’s cold.
For real. At the 5th turnover I was already laughing. It was mtsu all over again

Christopher Lloyd Realization GIF

I haven't missed a game in 16 years and that includes waking up at various dog **** times of the night to watch on AFN overseas. Won't be watching another this year. I'm good.

Advertisement
It is what it is guys. The staff and play is well beyond indefensible… to the point that it’s not worth the energy to get mad. We’re not fixing this now - maybe never with this staff - But the HC is here for years now so we’re stuck. It’s going to be a long haul with no guarantees, and definitely not a sprint.

So please take it easy on here. Don’t obliterate each other on here with personal attacks or say malignant shît that involves things beyond addressing the football issues.

Repeat threads will get merged together. The rest is the same as always.

We’re all tired of the ineptitude. Focus on the positive things in your life that you are thankful for.
20220108_215455.gif

I'm usually pretty skeptical and not surprised by much. Their was no world I saw Miami being this bad in. I don't even get mad anymore just embarrassed that I'm a fan at this point.

Advertisement
Back