3. Opa Locka, Florida
4. Florida City, Florida
5. Flint, Michigan
6. Detroit, Michigan
7. Saginaw City, Michigan
8. College Park, Georgia
9. Prichard, Alabama
10. West Memphis, Arkansas

https://fox2now.com/2018/05/08/east-st-louis-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

On this particular list.....2 of the top 10 cities are in MIAMI. I guess its the weather and money that confuses people..but its NOT SWEET down here
****! Pork and Beans didn't make the top 10? Heck, there have been 5 deadly shootings there this year and we're only 4 months in.
Pretty sad actually.

The top 10 most dangerous cities are as follows:

1. East St. Louis, Illinois
2. Darby Borough, Pennsylvania
3. Opa Locka, Florida
4. Florida City, Florida
5. Flint, Michigan
6. Detroit, Michigan
7. Saginaw City, Michigan
8. College Park, Georgia
9. Prichard, Alabama
10. West Memphis, Arkansas

https://fox2now.com/2018/05/08/east-st-louis-tops-list-of-most-dangerous-cities-in-america/

On this particular list.....2 of the top 10 cities are in MIAMI. I guess its the weather and money that confuses people..but its NOT SWEET down here
Wow. I knew that East Saint was the worst but Florida City is more dangerous than Flint and all of those other places on that list and other places too? How is that possible???

You had to see it when the Zoe Pound was running rampant in the 90s....
They were a Haitian gang. Were they running rampant everywhere in Miami or were they sticking to certain areas? I do remember reading about them being involved in some activities by the Miami River.

Advertisement
5. Will they be Shot to Death trying to leave a Party....

This is seriously an issue to consider. High level of jealousy with kids making dumb, desperate decisions.

Another one is the fact that most star athletes at schools in this socio-economic condition most likely have at least one child. I assistant coached an AAU basketball team from Memphis for a few summers - first year, the kids were 15 years old, and every single one had at least one child. The drama that situation can produce can be a big distraction on the development of student-athletes - especially when the drama is long distance and they themselves don’t have active parents

Advertisement
Back